Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
And yet he is getting so much support for it whilst the "offenders" are being heavily criticised.

I know they're in the wrong, but if someone stepped out into the road in front of me because I decided to take a cheeky shortcut (if no one else was turning right and it was safe ofc) then I think I'd find it hard not to take his camera.

Soldato
Wow, I can't believe some of you have gone full retard in this thread. The cars are all in the wrong. It takes one cyclist, motorbike, whatever to come out of that junction turning left (whilst looking right) and they do not expect to find two self righteous "Doctors" or one pleb of a mercedes driver coming at them on the wrong side of the road, on the wrong side of an island (which has clearly been put there to mitigate such behaviour).

100pc fair play to the cyclist for standing his ground.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Wow, I can't believe some of you have gone full retard in this thread. The cars are all in the wrong. It takes one cyclist, motorbike, whatever to come out of that junction turning left (whilst looking right) and they do not expect to find two self righteous "Doctors" or one pleb of a mercedes driver coming at them on the wrong side of the road, on the wrong side of an island (which has clearly been put there to mitigate such behaviour).

100pc fair play to the cyclist for standing his ground.
Pretty much. Looks like the UK version of Stop a douchebag

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Love that! :)

His mum was laughing for ages :D

Yeah it's great video that. Mrk getting thiccc.

Annotation%202019-06-19%20193003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom