Motors YouTube Videos

Don
Yep very funny but brave considering the BMW might have panicked.

The way that LAF absolutely disappears on the straight is unreal but I guess that is hybrid 1000HP for you or whatever they are but he soon dispatches it around the outside on the corner. :D
Hehe, I guess the other driver wasn't quite so keen to get it a bit sideways :D

OcUK Staff
Hehe, I guess the other driver wasn't quite so keen to get it a bit sideways :D

True and I suspect a LAF is probably not setup quite as loose as a 458 is as they drift quite easily. :D
Just so impressive to see how easily it walks away from the 458 which is already a bonkers fast car.

Soldato

Yaris just hoofing the launch into the crowd at some chav show.

https://m.facebook.com/DerbyshireRPU/photos/a.380961212465993/953327478562694/?type=3&source=48

Derbyshire Roads Policing Unit - This evening, Sunday 5th September 2021 we have been dealing with a serious collision which occurred at the 'MFN' Car Meet which is near to Eastwood. The site and access roads sit on the border of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Tonight's crash occurred in the Derbyshire area. It's actually the 5th serious crash (including 1 fatal) we've attended across Derbyshire in the last 24 hours. Initial investigations, helped significantly by videos circulating on social media show that a red Toyota Yaris GR has left the carriageway and went towards spectators who were on a grassed area next to the road. In doing so it has then come in to conflict with the crowd (numbering many hundreds if not thousands) and one unfortunate pedestrian, a male in his early 30s has suffered serious injuries as he was crushed by the Yaris. He is in hospital and will survive. The driver has been located and is being dealt with. What's become clear this summer, is that car meets are regaining some considerable popularity. When managed properly and attended by genuine car enthusiasts, these events are fun, interesting and somewhere you may wish to spend a late afternoon and evening. However, a small percentage of those attending these meets have no real interest in expanding their knowledge of motors or networking with other owners, instead choosing the "Send It" mentality. This entails obtaining a high performance vehicle and then conducting reckless dangerous driving performances in an effort to impress strangers standing nearby. These drivers are invariably unskilled, lacking any actual driving prowess, with a complete over reliance on the cars stability systems to compensate for their lack of ability. Unfortunately even with all the tech in their brand new on-finance hot hatch, they simply cannot defy the law of physics. It's disappointing to see and something we continue to develop plans to manage. Attending these events is not a free pass to drive dangerously. We intend to continue disrupting and prosecute those flouting road traffic laws. The investigation in to this incident is ongoing but it may provide some food for thought as to whether these events are the right place for you, in particular your children or family - many were in attendance tonight. And a reminder to the yobs who seek to put others in danger - it can and does go wrong. You risk your own safety and that of others. We are coming after you. Anyone with video footage they took of this incident is invited to submit it to us by sending a DM to Derbyshire Constabulary . Incident number 896-050921 refers. We already have a copy of the video shown in the still image on this post. | Facebook
This evening, Sunday 5th September 2021 we have been dealing with a serious collision which occurred at the 'MFN' Car Meet which is near to Eastwood. The site and access roads sit on the border of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Tonight's crash occurred in the Derbyshire area. It's actually the 5th serious crash (including 1 fatal) we've attended across Derbyshire in the last 24 hours.

Initial investigations, helped significantly by videos circulating on social media show that a red Toyota Yaris GR has left the carriageway and went towards spectators who were on a grassed area next to the road. In doing so it has then come in to conflict with the crowd (numbering many hundreds if not thousands) and one unfortunate pedestrian, a male in his early 30s has suffered serious injuries as he was crushed by the Yaris. He is in hospital and will survive. The driver has been located and is being dealt with.

What's become clear this summer, is that car meets are regaining some considerable popularity. When managed properly and attended by genuine car enthusiasts, these events are fun, interesting and somewhere you may wish to spend a late afternoon and evening.

However, a small percentage of those attending these meets have no real interest in expanding their knowledge of motors or networking with other owners, instead choosing the "Send It" mentality. This entails obtaining a high performance vehicle and then conducting reckless dangerous driving performances in an effort to impress strangers standing nearby. These drivers are invariably unskilled, lacking any actual driving prowess, with a complete over reliance on the cars stability systems to compensate for their lack of ability. Unfortunately even with all the tech in their brand new on-finance hot hatch, they simply cannot defy the law of physics.

It's disappointing to see and something we continue to develop plans to manage. Attending these events is not a free pass to drive dangerously. We intend to continue disrupting and prosecute those flouting road traffic laws.

The investigation in to this incident is ongoing but it may provide some food for thought as to whether these events are the right place for you, in particular your children or family - many were in attendance tonight.

And a reminder to the yobs who seek to put others in danger - it can and does go wrong. You risk your own safety and that of others. We are coming after you.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Associate
"Unfortunately even with all the tech in their brand new on-finance hot hatch, they simply cannot defy the law of physics."

Oof, Derbyshire Police not holding back!

I think its because theres a lot of car accidents by chavs who think theyre the next Ken Block or Colin McRae. I live fairly close to where that event is and ya can hear all of drive like **** on the way in and out.

Just makes other car people look bad as they think we're all the same.

Associate
What I find even more gauling is that 49 seconds into that Yaris GR crash video above you can hear someone hooning it/tyres screeching still. So after that utter plum nearly killed someone they just carry on as if nothing happened.

It spoils it for the genuine car enthusiast. The above is no better than what I used to see happen late at night at Tesco car parks.

Soldato
What I find even more gauling is that 49 seconds into that Yaris GR crash video above you can hear someone hooning it/tyres screeching still. So after that utter plum nearly killed someone they just carry on as if nothing happened.

It spoils it for the genuine car enthusiast. The above is no better than what I used to see happen late at night at Tesco car parks.

This is why I just no longer go to car meets at all.. I used to love Ford Fair, RS Combe, etc back in the day, however now it's just turned into Ford only chav meets

Soldato
Has anyone watched Certi Drivers on YouTube? He’s recently started “blowing” up and gaining fairly decent popularity on YouTube and Instagram and even operating a Tinting, wrapping, detailing business with similar name and logo which seems extremely popular judging by the Instagram stories of cars in and out until midnight.

Basically the usual German Hot Hatches being thrashed around residential areas and performing dangerous overtakes at silly speeds.

How does one get away with recording licence losing content on a weekly basis?

Associate
Has anyone watched Certi Drivers on YouTube? He’s recently started “blowing” up and gaining fairly decent popularity on YouTube and Instagram and even operating a Tinting, wrapping, detailing business with similar name and logo which seems extremely popular judging by the Instagram stories of cars in and out until midnight.

Basically the usual German Hot Hatches being thrashed around residential areas and performing dangerous overtakes at silly speeds.

I still watch this channel on YouTube and Instagram. I've been watching these guys almost from the very beginning. My friend even tries to imitate them. Now I help him to edit videos for Instagram. I use igtv image maker to create an attractive image for him to click on. But he has not been able to become popular yet).

Last edited:
Soldato

No face no case.

Things usually catch up to them.. his driving is beyond stupid.

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom