Motorsport Manager

Man of Honour
Got this today but been struggling. Done 3 races and been in the bottom 4 each time. Always seem to be doing well and then something on the car will break resulting in an unplanned pitstop of like 30seconds+

At the start of the season you must work on reliability of parts as they always start low. Also, constantly develop new parts for your car. Eventually look for better drivers, so start scouting. In 2 seasons you can get to the top of the current tier. There are some good tips in this thread.

Soldato
Got this today but been struggling. Done 3 races and been in the bottom 4 each time. Always seem to be doing well and then something on the car will break resulting in an unplanned pitstop of like 30seconds+
Look at my hints and tips in post #370. The first season will be a struggle.

Associate
Well, I am currently sitting on 222 hours played.

Although it is getting a little tedious now since I haven't lost a race in over 10 seasons :)

Best advice I got (apart from being a bit cautious with season goals) is the high risk part development 'cheat' at the end of each season. Since parts development is cumulative (barring the rules change 'reset'), after a couple of season the advantage really starts to build.

Soldato
I loved MM on the PC, I put over 600 hours into it which is the highest of my Steam games. I don't understand why they haven't made a newer version for PC, with a few changes and new features it could be great.

Soldato
OP
To be honest I somewhat aggree with edgfactors post. Don't get me wrong, fantastic little game and loving it too.

I would like to see more indepth development of parts. Currently we have 5 levels to put in an upgraded stat to make what ever it is you are making. Now, I am not clued up on rules on componants but take brakes for example:

I imagine there is a rule on disc diameter, as in the disc connot be any larger than say 30cm in diameter to fit to a ERS car (this is all hypothetical) so when it comes to desgining your next disc upgrade you could have the option of making the disc diameter bigger than the rule book but then will have the braking stats increased BUT also have the rule breaking stat increased too. Sub options for brakes could be material used, carbon, ceramic etc. Pads, callipers etc. All this costs money so part design is based on what you can afford, how much you're willing to risk and actually have an input in performance increase etc instead of the set stats yolu get with the current way.

just my thoughts on it.:)

I'm now of this view.

Soldato
Well I had a good run with this, but having played V3 on my phone I wouldn't go back to the PC version. Hopefully we get a new PC version down the line...
I put loads of hours into Motorsport Manager, I'd love a followup to it. Is the mobile version any good, or is less in depth than the PC game?

Back
Top Bottom