[movie] Space Sweepers - Netflix

Soldato
Fair enough, guess I'm lucky that I don't really notice. I have subtitles on for English speaking stuff most of the time too, no reason why....

I'm starting to do this for some reason I find the actual speech volume low or muddled but the rest of the noise volume is high.

That and some actors put on accents that just sound like an irksome drone than actual speech.

Caporegime
I'm starting to do this for some reason I find the actual speech volume low or muddled but the rest of the noise volume is high.

That and some actors put on accents that just sound like an irksome drone than actual speech.

Yeah I think I've had it on for the odd time the speech was rubbish. It also helps me pay attention I think.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Thought it was OK but was expecting more based on some of the reviews on here. Dragged a bit and the pacing felt all over the place. Went very quickly from "these people don't seem to like each other" to "these people are bestest of buddies".

5.5/10 maybe a 6.

Caporegime
Is there anyway to watch this in the original language? Managed just over 20 minutes before turning off thanks to the horrific dubbing. I'd rather watch the entire film with subtitles.

Edit: Didn't scroll down far enough on the Audio menu. Problem solved :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom