Mr 2blue4u, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

G

I can only echo the comments of everyone here, specifically those of Eyedot.

Mr. bl00 is a true gentleman and I am also proud to be able to call him my friend.

In fact, both Eyedot and I have adopted him as our daddah.

K.

Soldato
Originally posted by Spie
Most of you will know our most respected Don, Mr 2blue4u also has administrator priveledges on these mighty fine forums.

What many of you do not know is the considerable amount of behind the scenes work Mr 2blue4u does. Since Big Nuke day he has approved all membership applications single-handed. That's nearly 4,000 successful applications and a considerable amount of unsuccessful ones, all of which need examining to a lesser or greater degree. Think about it.

He has been largely responsible for the recruitment and training of all recent Underbosses who perform such a valuable supporting role for the Dons.

He has transformed Member's Market into an uncluttered place that members can use very easily to sell on or buy unwanted computer components. He also moderates those forums which is more than enough for any Don to cope with.

All this on top of his business and family commitments.

Mr 2blue4u, your ideas, dedication, hard work and loyalty have had a significant and positive impact on these forums. I'm sure many members will want to join me when I say - THANK YOU :)

No Offence Spie, but im glad that you recognise his Commitment, dedication and effort put in, as i know many *other* forums do not value their Mods/Dons and Admins as much as OcUK, so to you kind sah, i raise my glass to aswell. :)

Kind regards,

Greg

Soldato
I have nothing but respect for Mr. Bloo. He is a Don and Admin who is always objective and fair.

High praise indeed from those above, but it is certainly well deserved praise :)

Man of Honour
I never knew 2blue checked each membership application to these forums, that alone is some task! Thankyou for making these forums such a great place to post:)

Soldato
Aye top bloke & bejesus can he drive fast :D The amount of time he puts into this place is truely staggering & I cannot think of anyone who could do the job as well as he does it. /Raises Krono's glass to Blue ;)

G

Hmmmmmm

How did I miss this thread on my trips to and from the motors section? :confused: ?

I've met with Blue A few times now, and I can quite honestly say "My life is better for it"

He's a first class bloke, who manges to pull off and very difficult job in a way so efficient he should be German!!!!

I doth my cap in your direction FRIEND

:cool: :)

Soldato
A well deserved pat on the back for Mr. Bl00, methinks. It is indeed a difficult and time consuming job. Also a round of applause for organising Donnie DoIII with such efficiency, good sir. It was the success it was thanks to your help and coordination. Therefore I wish to be a participant in the festivities.

Have a free Medal, sir:

Mr. Bl00
Medal.gif

Hadminman

G

Well done Blue, very deserved praise for one of the unsung heros of these mighty fine boards. Three Cheers for Mr Blue

Hip Hip Hooray

Hip Hip Hooray

Hip Hip Hooray

Bod

Bod

Soldato
Mr Blue, give yourself a large pat on the back sir, for it is well and truly deserved.

Like has been said, there is a lot of behind the scenes work that gets done, and a lot of it is by mr 2blue4u himself.

I too feel despondent when I see posts claming he is anything less than fair.

Not once has he been too busy to answer an MSM query of mine, a true gentleman in every sense of the word.

Mr 2blue4u I raise my glass to you sir, and doff my cap in your direction.

Keep fighting the good fight sir, you really are an extremely valuable asset to these forums. And I too feel honoured to call you a friend, even though I still havent met you.

Hip hip...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom