• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI 290 CF -> EVGA 780 SLI

Soldato
OP
Just taken the backplate off the bottom card. No real difference.

But I noticed that one of the main GPU Heatsink screws has a "void if removed" sticker. Does that mean when I do WCing, I will lose the warranty? Obviously - well unless I am going mad - I'll need to remove the HS to go WCing?

Caporegime
Just taken the backplate off the bottom card. No real difference.

But I noticed that one of the main GPU Heatsink screws has a "void if removed" sticker. Does that mean when I do WCing, I will lose the warranty? Obviously - well unless I am going mad - I'll need to remove the HS to go WCing?

OcuK have an agreement with MSI so it should be safe to remove without voiding warranty. Check with Bailey first though. Reason being powercolor and OcuK have this agreement. Yet in another thread Bailey had told someone with a PowerColor 290 PCS that their warranty was void as they removed the cooler. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom