• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** MSI 290X LIGHTNING IS NOW AVAILABLE!! **

Associate
I have a link to the real MSI factory LN2 BIOS from a MSI rep, it has helped owners of the card a lot over at OCN to counter power limits.

As far as voltages go, the rbby tool works just fine for as much as 2V core!

OcUK Staff
If you monitor Voltage under load you will see on LN2 bios volts actually rise under load. It has aggressive LLC. This on the memory can cause instability or indeed more heat on stock cooler causing instability.

Setting one Voltage on normal bios is not the same as setting the same voltage on LN2 bios. Even stock volts are not the same as with one they go down under load. The other they go up!!!

Soldato
8pack, Im currently using 280X in crossfire but I am not liking the idea of crossfiring anylonger and want to go with single GPU.

Im not going to be overclocking or overvolting or anything.
I just want a card that works out of the box which performs well and is not noisy.

Im currently using a pair of Gigabyte 280Xs which are very good when it comes to noise.

(I know asking such questions to the OC'ing are completely contradictory, but your insights (and anyone elses!) would be greatly appreciated!)

Back
Top Bottom