msn display pics???

Associate
shifty_uk said:
Woman just need to have picture's of themselfs everywhere and anywhere, they're just posers.

Which I find bloody annoying!
I disagree, more pictures the better imo :D

I have a group photo of me and my friends at the coast if that counts. I usually just have a pic from the last gig I was at, or if there was a nice pic of me taken recently I'll put it up for a bit (few and far between, however) :)

Suspended
me.

ive currently got this

wiganpier14front.jpg

because bravo is a legend and im back into my dance tunes

Soldato
Briefly had my own pic, then realised it was rubbish. I hate 90% of my photos. I have a pic of an avatar resembling me though, or right now, a cuddly cat, or you can "steal" other people's pics (via a messenger plus plugin) and confuse the hell out of them!

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
When I used to use MSN, I had a photo of me so people knew who they were talking to, even though my name was always Mike.

thing is, it used to show me in different situations that may have happened since I last saw/spoke to them so it is interesting.

However, for some reason I decided not to login one day (used to leave my pc on 24/7 with msn always logged in) and never bothered to login ever again... strange. Prefer to stick to email or engage conversation.

Soldato
I do, not that paranoid about how I look to be honest as I was photochopped on OCUK forums not that long ago. penman(at)halfmad.com if anyone wants to abuse me :p

Soldato
I do and most of the people I talk to do too.

I use the sketch of me in my sig, which was done by an arty friend of mine over msn. I thought it was pretty good, so I saved it and now I use it for everything.

Back
Top Bottom