MSN Spaces

Associate
Originally Posted by ChavMuppet
JaYdEe....OnLy GoT 2 KnOw HeR Da PaSt CuPlE Of YrS n KnOw ShEs AlWaYs DeRe 4 Me N aLwAyS jUs pOp RoUnD HeRs N AvA BiG GiRlIe NyT iN n A Gd NaTtEr LoL.. aS i Do Lyk EvRyDaY lOl PrAtIcaLlY LiVe RoUnD HeRs. We HaV hAd SuM FuNnI tYmS rEcEnTLy...LyK @ ** HoUsEPaRtY wIv Da

I was very worryingly close to what it actually said too, i scare myself sometimes. :p

Soldato
EXTERMINATE!

My personal favourite part:

Chav said:
[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]JaYeE N LoZzA n KiZzYy...MeT YaS Up MorRiSsONs WeN i WoZ StEaMiN LoL n ThN YaS StArTed CuMiN OuT WiD Us N FiNk YaS R LuVlY n *** n LiL P****ds N yAs R AlL SeXuAl So BoIsIes TaKe CaRe Ov Em!! YaS aLwAyS MaKe Me LaFf WeN yAs r StEaMiN We HaV HaD SuM FuNnI TyMs RoUnD BiNlEy n @ FrEe 1s! EnT EvA LuKiN AfTa Ya AgEn LoZ lOl wIv Ya BlEeDiN FoOt Lol!

[/font]

Last edited:
Soldato
Raikiri said:
Someone needs to hit them with a keyboard, it would be ironic. Ironic and funny.

I want to do that to my younger sister, step sister and step brother :mad:

My sister laughs and takes the mick out of me when I tell her she types like an idiot.

Her exact words are "nobody types in proper words anymore". My reply is "I do".

I almost cried :(

edit... In response to the above post... WTF is that crap! It pains me to try and read it.

Soldato
agw_01 said:
I want to do that to my younger sister, step sister and step brother :mad:

My sister laughs and takes the mick out of me when I tell her she types like an idiot.

Her exact words are "nobody types in proper words anymore". My reply is "I do".

I almost cried :(

edit... In response to the above post... WTF is that! :mad:

And you know what the worst thing is?

If we were to kill them we would get arrested, where is the justice there then!? :D :D

Soldato
agw_01 said:
edit... In response to the above post... WTF is that crap! It pains me to try and read it.

I think it says

Jayee and Lozza and Kizzy - met you in Morrisons when I was drunk, and then you started coming out with us. I think you are lovely and great and little **** heads and you're all sexual so boys take care of them! You always make me laugh when you are drunk. We have had some fun times around Binley and at 'Free Ones!' I'm never looking after you again with your bleeding foot.

AARGH ENT IS NOT A WORD! Die in the face!

Associate
Mattus said:
JaYeE N LoZzA n KiZzYy...MeT YaS Up MorRiSsONs WeN i WoZ StEaMiN LoL n ThN YaS StArTed CuMiN OuT WiD Us N FiNk YaS R LuVlY n *** n LiL ****Eds N yAs R AlL SeXuAl So BoIsIes TaKe CaRe Ov Em!! YaS aLwAyS MaKe Me LaFf WeN yAs r StEaMiN We HaV HaD SuM FuNnI TyMs RoUnD BiNlEy n @ FrEe 1s! EnT EvA LuKiN AfTa Ya AgEn LoZ lOl wIv Ya BlEeDiN FoOt Lol!

Its like some secret unbreakable code.. :p

Suspended
both my sisters have "sytes" like that.. with the compulsary "fit ladz", "who luvs who" and "m8z" pages

really anoying and chavvy

Back
Top Bottom