MSN Spaces

Soldato
As soon as I opened the site I thought it was ex :( Yes she has a tendancy to write like that and her name is the same and from the looks of it they both like the colour pink :( I feel dirty now as I could read most of it :o

Suspended
i58240077_80784_2.jpg

i57397262_63273_2.jpg

Here you go ladies of the forum! Some lovely "fit ladz" for you

Soldato
sam83uk said:
http://www.piczo.com/linzy~mair?cr=2&rfm=y

aint my sisters... i added this to my favorites because the muppets section makes me laugh

check out the Ladz section ROFL!!!!!!!!!!
spam the guestbook :p

chav said:
JaYeE N LoZzA n KiZzYy...MeT YaS Up MorRiSsONs WeN i WoZ StEaMiN LoL n ThN YaS StArTed CuMiN OuT WiD Us N FiNk YaS R LuVlY n *** n LiL ****Eds N yAs R AlL SeXuAl So BoIsIes TaKe CaRe Ov Em!! YaS aLwAyS MaKe Me LaFf WeN yAs r StEaMiN We HaV HaD SuM FuNnI TyMs RoUnD BiNlEy n @ FrEe 1s! EnT EvA LuKiN AfTa Ya AgEn LoZ lOl wIv Ya BlEeDiN FoOt Lol!

and people in the console section said i typed bad :p

Caporegime
sam83uk said:
http://www.piczo.com/linzy~mair?cr=2&rfm=y

aint my sisters... i added this to my favorites because the muppets section makes me laugh

check out the Ladz section ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

FFS :mad:, made my internet explorer and pc crash and cry:p:D

Actually she looks like someone i know, thankfully this person i know doesnt type nor speak like that.

Half these idiotic lasses will be pregnant before the age of 18 the way they carry on talking about FiT LaDz:p

Soldato
I dont know why are all getting upset at the kids for, little did we know that this is the English of the future being spoken already!
My advice will be to embrace it or we gonna be left behind. Im sure our grandparent thought our generation was werid and crazy too.
Anyway i am embracing the Chav-lingo So PaRdOn Me oR BetA StIlL JoIn ThE ReVoLUTION....

God my thumb aches already from typing that few lines....seriously.

Back
Top Bottom