Mulan

Caporegime
Whoa, that's brave. $10 may be, $15 at a push but $30?! On TOP of the subscription?

That's quite a narrow set of customers.
It’s priced at a level where even three people watching makes it as much or cheaper than three people going to the cinema. Not sure how much it’ll be over here but cinema tickets in my town are £4.99 so if it’s £30 then I wouldn’t even consider paying that.

Caporegime
It’s priced at a level where even three people watching makes it as much or cheaper than three people going to the cinema. Not sure how much it’ll be over here but cinema tickets in my town are £4.99 so if it’s £30 then I wouldn’t even consider paying that.

With lockdown meaning you are limited to just your family so basically they are hoping they think it will be worth it for a family of 3-4 to watch it together which I understand. If you take your child to the cinema it will no doubt be that much. However it means people like me, or anyone want to watch it by themselves cannot really justify it.

Caporegime
With lockdown meaning you are limited to just your family so basically they are hoping they think it will be worth it for a family of 3-4 to watch it together which I understand. If you take your child to the cinema it will no doubt be that much. However it means people like me, or anyone want to watch it by themselves cannot really justify it.
It’ll be on standard Disney+ by the end of the year no doubt.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I sort of understand the pricing, it's cheaper than a family of 4 going to the cinema, but at a time when people globally are struggling, it's probably a bit steep.

Be interesting to see how well it does anyway, I'll probably split the cost with a friend or 2.

Back
Top Bottom