MX5 Owners in here....bring your curling tongs

Associate
Anyone after an aftermarket steering wheel or a set of 15" alloys and winter tyres for their mk1/2/2.5? Sold my 5 last month but still got the OMP Targa 'Red' steering wheel out of it and a set of 5 spoke TSW wheels with Toyo winter tyres (these clear the mk2.5 sport brakes). Plan on throwing them up on the 'Bay but thought I'd ask on here first. Trust me for more details :)

Mods: Apologies if this isnt allowed, delete if required

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Anyone after an aftermarket steering wheel or a set of 15" alloys and winter tyres for their mk1/2/2.5? Sold my 5 last month but still got the OMP Targa 'Red' steering wheel out of it and a set of 5 spoke TSW wheels with Toyo winter tyres (these clear the mk2.5 sport brakes). Plan on throwing them up on the 'Bay but thought I'd ask on here first. Trust me for more details :)

Mods: Apologies if this isnt allowed, delete if required

If you weren't 300 miles north of me, then yes, I'd be interested.

Caporegime
Can you host it somewhere I don't need an account to see the pictures. Flickr is telling me those are Adult Content :p

dale1uk.png

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Just bagged myself a set of Mazda 15" wheels, which are supposedly lighter than the 16s I currently have. From what I've read, will help the ride, handling and the cost of the tyres. Cool.

Soldato
Hi Guys

My dads sent me this picture and asked me to source a replacement part

2IvRa2W.jpg

Because i can't see it in person, is the bit hanging down seperate to the bit thats missing or is it all one piece and the bit thats left need replacing?

Also how does the rubber actually fit on?

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Hi Guys

My dads sent me this picture and asked me to source a replacement part

*snip*

Because i can't see it in person, is the bit hanging down seperate to the bit thats missing or is it all one piece and the bit thats left need replacing?

Also how does the rubber actually fit on?

http://www.mx5parts.co.uk/hood-side-seal-middle-mazda-mk1-p-668.html

All the rubbers can be found on this site, but there's likely other places too. They just slide in from memory. Take note of the warning, however being mohair I doubt it has shrunk.

Man of Honour
It's a 2003 so Mk2.5. I presume thats the same as a Mk2 as far as this is concerned.

Does the missing bit count as the "Middle section"

http://www.mx5parts.co.uk/hood-side-seal-middle-mazda-mk2-25-p-926.html

£25 for a bit of rubber seems sad :(

Yea they're all the same that's the right one too. I know how you feel, I had to replace the door Weatherseal at £80 something quid.

I'll need to give my dad a buzz as they'll be at his but if they are ill send you all of the spare ones Ive got sat there for the cost of postage

Back
Top Bottom