My 200mph budget build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
wow, you really seemed to know what went on didnt you.

The facts are, i gave him a budget of 10k to work to, he did not do so, thats his fault not mine.

if you came to me and said you have 10k to build a vehicle, i agreed then after we are 50% through you come back and say it will now cost 23k to build, what would your answer be..........yeh sure thats fine ill get my cheque book out?

Do you dispute his claims in the above quotes from the tuner?

Soldato

The facts are, i gave him a budget of 10k to work to, he did not do so, thats his fault not mine.

if you came to me and said you have 10k to build a vehicle, i agreed then after we are 50% through you come back and say it will now cost 23k to build, what would your answer be..........yeh sure thats fine ill get my cheque book out?

I never claimed to know a thing about this whole ordeal TTosser. I'm going off instinct. The thing is, i know or have spoke to most of those people accusing you on FD:UK, and i've spoke to john@Atomicrex in germany when he took the orange race fd to the ring. I've got more of an instinct that you're the lying toad and not them.

Soldato
So turbotoaster, tell us more about the manifolds you apparently owe a few people on Passionford, having apparently taken the money and not provided the goods?

Soldato
Lmao, thread on top of the first page on passionford is about turbotoaster. Not going to link as it contains some naughty words but it's not a nice thread :(

Last edited:
Soldato

Er, so you start with a budget of 10k for a certain scope of work (modding a road car basically), but then you completely change the scope of work (to pretty much a full race car prep with a race shell, GRP body and blingy bits) and still expect the price to be 10k??

Ok:rolleyes:

Lol

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I never claimed to know a thing about this whole ordeal TTosser. I'm going off instinct. The thing is, i know or have spoke to most of those people accusing you on FD:UK, and i've spoke to john@Atomicrex in germany when he took the orange race fd to the ring. I've got more of an instinct that you're the lying toad and not them.

this is really impressive, you have decided to come onto another forum and spout abuse at me when you have no proof or evidence and just going off your instinct.

Maybe i should drop down to your level and throw abuse at you.........not because i know anything about you just because i feel like it.

You met him in germany...........well that settles it then, he must be speaking the truth about everything for the rest of his life, maybe i should go to germany if it makes such a difference.

I can quote someone else with his experience of the situation if you like.........i think he spent a summer in germany if it helps

Associate
OP
Er, so you start with a budget of 10k for a certain scope of work (modding a road car basically), but then you completely change the scope of work (to pretty much a full race car prep with GRP body and blingy bits) and still expect the price to be 10k??

Ok:rolleyes:

Lol

nope, i put aside 10k to build my rx7 into a fast road car.

spent 7k of that, doing suspension, seats, engine, ecu, rad,intercooler.

then have a crash on ice.

set aside ANOTHER 10K for the build, starting with another shell that already had a cage and grp parts on it.

Soldato
this is really impressive, you have decided to come onto another forum and spout abuse at me when you have no proof or evidence and just going off your instinct.

I am going off instinct on who to believe, you or them. Why would i believe you over 5+ people? People whom i've personally either spoke to over the phone or at meets or people whom i've sold to or bought off?

Then there are those on passion ford who you've sold manifolds to. Did you not pull the same stunt with selling RX-7 manifolds on FD:UK?

There is a trail of destruction across the internet in your name Turbotoaster. That is enough to warrant an update to this thread.

Soldato
This was doomed the second he purchased a RX7. A MKIV supra would have been a far better bet, I think 6 speed are already geared to (or damn close to) the double ton and will crack 180 from the factory. All of the extra boost circa £5ks of change would buy would get you the rest of the way.

Anyway, shame to see yet another wall of lies come crashing down on OcUK :(.

Any more info on how this apprenticeship fail went? I remember seeing the job advertised and thinking that it was a golden opportunity that I would have killed for a few years ago. I'd be interested to hear how a grown man manages to get sacked from an apprenticeship.

Associate
OP
I am going off instinct on who to believe, you or them. Why would i believe you over 5+ people? People whom i've personally either spoke to over the phone or at meets or people whom i've sold to or bought off?

Then there are those on passion ford who you've sold manifolds to. Did you not pull the same stunt with selling RX-7 manifolds on FD:UK?

There is a trail of destruction across the internet in your name Turbotoaster. That is enough to warrant an update to this thread.

what the hell are you on about........who is selling manifolds to people on passionford?

Again you dont even know what your talking about, i have sold no manifolds to anyone on passionford, they are speaking about the two on fduk you idiot.

5+ people......i have never sold or had any financial interaction with that many people.

Your hatred really does blind you to the truth and unfortunately throwing my name around like mud doesnt really gain anything because in a month it will be old news anyway

Soldato
I would suggest that most of us will never get to the bottom of who did what without a full email trail (even that is hardly good evidence!) so not worth getting worked up over that.

What is a shame though is that this project won't go any further, since it would have been interesting to see.

Soldato
So the tuna was told it was a 10k job and decided to either do a stack more work or just charge for it anyway. Doesn't sound that unlike most garages tbh

Shame the op put it in someone else's hands

Soldato
Turbotoaster maybe you should ask for this thread to be locked, or...start from the beginning and explain yourself if you are as you say innocent and all. You should have nothing to worry about if that is the case surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom