• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My 3060ti rocks - is there something better @ 399?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
3090Ti (super) then @TNA ;) ?
Nah. 3070 Ti 16GB would be enough for now. Anything more is a bonus. Hopefully will be able to grab it before Dying Light 2 is released as that is about the only new game coming out that I want to play that will be demanding.

Plus 4000 series is now probably a year or less away, rather wait and get a 4070 than a 3090 now :D

Soldato
Funny thing is I bet even with next round of cards you won't see 3060 Ti performance for "just" £369 (inflation ftw). Only maybe the gen after that, so 2025+.

Soldato
He's already answered that. If you are turning down his offer then to use your terminology, you don't mind throwing £200-300 away.

As for the one card per customer it seems it is at least not trivial to circumvent. I sold a 3090 back in May/June because it was bottlenecked by my CPU and have since tried to get another lower tier FE card but been unsuccessful. Presumably you need to use a different delivery address or something so fair play to them for picking up attempts to buy additional FE cards.

Coming back to the OP if we are talking 2 years on I guess you are asking what card to get for Christmas this year. I would wait and see what comes out, maybe Intel's card is competitive (doubt it on the drivers front), maybe prices fall back a bit.

And so have I, I'm not subsidising someone who is too scared to sell his card for what it's worth, and who goes running to CEX because he's lost his big boy pants.

:D

Soldato
So what your saying is you don’t want to make an easy £200-£300? How does that make any sense at all?

Oh and you also disregard the fact I sold my 3080 to CEX for £1615. Like as if I could have got much more elsewhere.

What I am saying is, i'm not subsidising you. Let me know when that's sunk in.

Caporegime
giphy.gif

Man of Honour
The point he's making is that you are turning down £200-300 of easy money by choosing not to subsidise him. It must have sunk in for him to be making that point.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
What I am saying is, i'm not subsidising you. Let me know when that's sunk in.
No, what your saying is your full of ****. You opened your mouth spouting crap about me leaving £200-£300 on the table and now I put you on the spot you are doing the same. What’s your excuse? Subsidising. Yeah right. Like anyone will buy that :rolleyes:

The point he's making is that you are turning down £200-300 of easy money by choosing not to subsidise him. It must have sunk in for him to be making that point.
Yep :)

Soldato
No, what your saying is your full of ****. You opened your mouth spouting crap about me leaving £200-£300 on the table and now I put you on the spot you are doing the same. What’s your excuse? Subsidising. Yeah right. Like anyone will buy that :rolleyes:

It's the truth, you want me to give you more than CEX would, while at the same time not having the balls to sell for the most profit...

And what I said originally was akso the truth, CEX are having people's pants down.

The reason you've got so wound up is you know i'm right.

;)

Soldato
In this hypothetical argument you’re telling us that you wouldn’t buy something at a price higher than someone paid despite knowing in advance you’ll make a guaranteed £2-300 quid profit.

Madness.

Best not invest in stocks and shares mate.

I haz 4090!
Don
It's the truth, you want me to give you more than CEX would, while at the same time not having the balls to sell for the most profit...

And what I said originally was akso the truth, CEX are having people's pants down.

The reason you've got so wound up is you know i'm right.

;)

This is getting embarrassing now. No-one thinks you are right apart from you. There might be something in that.

Associate
I think the sequence would then be:

Secure a 3080FE drop (costs 649)
List ti on thon bay BIN (sell 700)

pirate TNA shuffle complete! you have £50 and now a 3080 instead of the Ti.

What happens when you Pollytunnel and stuff I guess..

The only flaw here is that you can only buy one FE card, unless you get it sent to parents house or something

Back
Top Bottom