My 3rd H80i has died. Need new all in one cooler.

Permabanned
OP
Sounds good. Definatly looking at one of these for my little shinobi case :) better than my idle about 40.c and i'll be able to overclokc my i3570k without temps going through the roof.

40c:eek:

Dude with this cooler and your CPU your temps might be lower then mine. The i7 3770k is known to have high temps, so your temps should be amazing:D

Permabanned
OP
yeah the case i have doesn't haev the best air flow (especially with a MSI gtx560ti blowing hot air into the middle of the case).

i did a test and stuck an additional fan onto my heatsink and it went down by 10.c so this cooler should be good!! i hope so :d

It will be fine. I have a big case and have my H80i blowing the air as outflow, but since your case gets hot I would have the h80i blow in the case. I would also get better fans to blow the hot air out the case.

Permabanned
OP
my h80i led has died aswell. good thing is OCUK have no problem replacing it. bad thing is I am afraid that my unit will fail again sometime soon. XD

I'm on my 4th H80i. I will say the H80i works very well, but they don't hold on very long. If it happens again I'll RMA again:)

when i get it will still be exhaust but im also getting some decent fans and a controller as i have 6 positions for fans. 2x 140mm and 6x 120mm

The 140mm fans will blow more air out 2 times better then a 120mm. Hope all runs well:)

Back
Top Bottom