My attendance at OcUK meets

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Hope you're OK soon mate. As everyone says, everybody likes you. Hell, I think you're awesome and only go by your posts, your pictures and your AFF emails you send to me everytime I pipe up and ask you about it.

/I'm not gay or anything...

Man of Honour
OP
It's all amicable - still feel a bit empty and emotional but we were both fair and she did nothing wrong nor did I. It was just the "right" thing to do. it was the only fair thing to happen - it's been nagging her and I for a while that there was something not quite right, it's just tough when you've woven a lot of your life with that person - to unweave it back to normal. I hope I can keep seeing her as friends as I adore her and she is a lovely person (ask anyone who has met here from here)... but that'll take time. Still I feel a bit of anymosity and anger, and can help ask the question "why did it fail"... That will pass soon I hope - I don't like that emotion.

Thank you SO SO much for your kind words and your influx of MSN messages. Honestly it's cheered me up 100 fold. I'm also not helped by having been awake nearly 48hrs owing to travelling back from Cyprus at stupid times of day. :/

Time for a "manly" bubble bath, a hot chocolate...

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Freefaller said:
Time for a "manly" bubble bath, a hot chocolate...

You know, there is something weird about this, but I shall be doing that later...

BUT... only because I have been camping this weekend and I've only just returned. The mix of dust and three days of sun exposure need a good soaking ;)

Man of Honour
OP
Mikol said:
Hope you're OK soon mate. As everyone says, everybody likes you. Hell, I think you're awesome and only go by your posts, your pictures and your AFF emails you send to me everytime I pipe up and ask you about it.

/I'm not gay or anything...

Damn... I was falling for you. :o

Soldato
Sounds fair. I suppose the best situation that one can walk away from a relationship in is a situations whereby you have no unresolved emotions, no blame or hope of somehow turning back the clock.

Also Freefaller, this will give you a chance to try out homosexuality. :p

Man of Honour
cleanbluesky said:
Sounds fair. I suppose the best situation that one can walk away from a relationship in is a situations whereby you have no unresolved emotions, no blame or hope of somehow turning back the clock.
I don't agree. I think its easier when you can hate the person.

Man of Honour
OP
cleanbluesky said:

Also Freefaller, this will give you a chance to try out homosexuality. :p

Thanks - wise words and pretty much sums it up - but it's a tough emotional battle - as you can't stop asking "what if.. and why" - which does no one anygood. Anymosity is not my strong point - so I keep clear of it, I try to see the silver lining in all situations. At least I've shared my life with an amazing person and had one of the best year and a bit with someone I'll always think fondly of and remember only great things.

As for your second point - I was almost beggining to like you... :(

Back
Top Bottom