My attendance at OcUK meets

Soldato
Gilly said:
I don't agree. I think its easier when you can hate the person.

Yes, but then you also want to transfer responsibility onto them...

You can only trust someone to be who they are... you cant expect them to be someone they dont want to be just to suit you.

Man of Honour
OP
Andelusion said:
Sorry to hear that :(

Time for some serious Corona+Keo drinkage me thinks! Maybe even at the same time :eek:

I've left them in Cyprus :/

Besides I prefer hot chocolate in these situations.

It's tough because I have so many emotions going round through me at the moment that I don't know which one to focus on. Though I probably shouldn't focus on any and just let it ride out. I am feeling very confused and empty - but hey time is a healer, as is a nice hot bath which has just finished being run.

Once again I guess it was a bit of a "give me love & sympathy" thread - but it really really did help a lot. Thank you. :)

Permabanned
Zip said:
WTF Goggles? :eek:

With Goggles you can add a new dimension to bath time. If you can't find your soap, never fear. Just plunge your head underwater and crawl around until you find it. Use various bars of soap for hours of fun.

Man of Honour
cleanbluesky said:

You can only trust someone to be who they are... you cant expect them to be someone they dont want to be just to suit you.
:confused:

I wasn't saying Will should hate her. I'm saying if they do something worthy of hate then its easier to get over them...

Zip

Zip

Soldato
iCraig said:
With Goggles you can add a new dimension to bath time. If you can't find your soap, never fear. Just plunge your head underwater and crawl around until you find it. Use various bars of soap for hours of fun.

How big is your bath tub :eek:

In mine it feels like my knees are around my neck :(

Soldato
iCraig said:

You are either Piggymon size or you have a 20' bath, which is it?

MB

Permabanned
Zip said:
How big is your bath tub :eek:

Normal size.. but that never stops the most avid explorers.

Also, when washing your hair, wearing goggles protects you from the suds that can run down into your eyes, you also look extremely cool. FACT.

Soldato
Here you go will, this might help

woollybbc2oh.jpg

MB

Man of Honour
OP
cleanbluesky said:

I agree with you on all counts. That last point being somewhat more pertinent highlighting her worries/issues with continuing the relationship.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Gilly said:
:confused:

I wasn't saying Will should hate her. I'm saying if they do something worthy of hate then its easier to get over them...

I have to agree... of course it is different in every situation, but in mine the ex was worthy of hate and there is no hope in hell of me keeping in touch with him.

Hating someone in a break up usually makes things easier...

Having good friends is also a bonus ;)

BB x

Man of Honour
Bigstan said:
Sorry to hear that mate :(

Wait until the BBQ and get some of Bigstan's medicine inside you (that's single Islay malt for you people with minds in the sewer :p ) - that'll make it all better (or all numb) :D

Stan :)

I am very pleased you clarified that Stan. My mind is in said gutter.

Back
Top Bottom