My fitness Pal multi vitamin advice and recommendation

Associate
Hi all,

Currently doing very well in the gym and clean eating and losing a steady weight in slightly cutting, the one problem the app showing is how little i am taking my required vitamins.

I gym 5 times a week and eat 6 times a day every 3 hours ish varied diet, these current vitamins are low as in 10 percent what i should be having.

Sodium
Potassium
Vitamin A
Vitamin c
Calcium
Iron

i have looked at some multi vitamins but they are only maxing out on 1 of the list above Heeeeeelp pls

Thanks for your time.

Clubb699

Soldato
I'd be amazed if myfitnesspal can calculate your exact daily sodium and potassium requirements from your input. You'd need to be extremely accurate and weigh everything including seasoning on your food... also calculating the fluid/sweat loss whilst exercising etc.

Are you limited in your diet at all?

Permabanned
Hi all,

Currently doing very well in the gym and clean eating and losing a steady weight in slightly cutting, the one problem the app showing is how little i am taking my required vitamins.

I gym 5 times a week and eat 6 times a day every 3 hours ish varied diet, these current vitamins are low as in 10 percent what i should be having.

Sodium
Potassium
Vitamin A
Vitamin c
Calcium
Iron

i have looked at some multi vitamins but they are only maxing out on 1 of the list above Heeeeeelp pls

Thanks for your time.

Clubb699

From personal exepirience i can recommend
https://www.amazon.co.uk/BULK-POWDERS-BPB-CBIT-0000-0100-Choline-Bitartrate/dp/B00SP304H8

Back
Top Bottom