My friend is hospitalised. He was assaulted at his work place. (Milton Keynes)

Associate
Hope your mate is getting better 5UB. Good that he moved out, a fresh start could well be a huge benefit.

Like others here I live in MK. Used to live behind the funeral parlor on Tavistock street, Fenny. Now the other end of MK. Would like to have helped but I only know a small handful of people and I do not generally go anywhere but the shopping center or Kingston lol.

OcUK Staff
OP
Two men are to appear in court today following a robbery at a Bletchley William Hill betting shop.

Vasile Airinei, aged 21, of Stoke Road, Bletchley, and Gheorghe Purcaru, aged 28, also of Stoke Road, Bletchley, were yesterday ( December 23) each charged with one count of robbery.

The charges relate to a robbery at a William Hill betting shop in Queensway, Bletchley, on July 10 this year.

They are due to appear at Milton Keynes Magistrates’ Court today (24 December).

http://www.mkweb.co.uk/ROBBERY-men-charged-robbery-William-Hill/story-25760184-detail/story.html

Associate
So yes, they ARE romanians... :s Hope they go to jail and get ***** in there.

I'm so very sorry about your friend, hope he's better now.

Soldato
To be frank they just need deporting and banned from the UK for life! They don't deserve to be in this country...

Haven't read the article, any ideas how they got caught? I'm betting another crime.

Associate
To be frank they just need deporting and banned from the UK for life! They don't deserve to be in this country...

Haven't read the article, any ideas how they got caught? I'm betting another crime.

yup,should definitely be deported and barred for Life... it seems one of them was apprehended while committing another offence.

Back
Top Bottom