My journey out of obesity

Soldato
Old school is a square, new school is an upside triangle........

I only know this 'cause my house mate's surname is Strong, and he owns a Mr Men coffee cup.........

........ Honest :D

Soldato
A very inspiring thread Tom.

A lot of people don't realise that changing your body for the better is a long process, that requires much discipline and commitment (I'm starting to realise this myself) and your results prove very clearly that all that grit and determination does pay dividends.

Kind regards,

David

Man of Honour
OP

5'6 210lbs not been in the gym consistently in about 8 weeks and feeling crap.

I know these are in the pics thread as well but it's time I blew the cobwebs out of this thread and got back in the game!

Associate
Okay it is now September, Are you still working out and keeping to your diet plan ?

If so, What matters is your doing something about this, a lot of people don't even try.
Keep up the good work, Keeping the end result in mind, try to stay focused.
Good luck man, keep at it :)

If not, how come you stopped ? what happened ?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I'm going to be totally honest, I've not had a solid routine since I started my new job back at the end of June.
Almost certainly down to laziness and not getting myself organised and down to doing 100hour weeks with a mix of my usual office work and living in a field doing event security work.
I'm still holding some decent shape considering, and I'm sat next to my bag of gym gear which is ready and waiting for me to crack on when I finish work today.
I'll be hitting it 3 times a week, possibly 4 depending on weekend work.
I reckon I'll be firing on all cylinders again within a week :)

Feel free to abuse away for my laziness.
I fully expect some U_E abuse if he sees this post :D

Associate
I'm going to be totally honest, I've not had a solid routine since I started my new job back at the end of June.
Almost certainly down to laziness and not getting myself organised and down to doing 100hour weeks with a mix of my usual office work and living in a field doing event security work.
I'm still holding some decent shape considering, and I'm sat next to my bag of gym gear which is ready and waiting for me to crack on when I finish work today.
I'll be hitting it 3 times a week, possibly 4 depending on weekend work.
I reckon I'll be firing on all cylinders again within a week :)

Feel free to abuse away for my laziness.
I fully expect some U_E abuse if he sees this post :D

sorry I did not get back to you sooner , but sounds good.
How is the new routine going ?

Associate
I thought I was the only one who thought that.

There is no way that a man can be that hairy without the aid of photoshop.

That is what you meant isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom