My new rig from OC UK

jc0

jc0

Associate
OP
Hi JoeF1 - yes the only difference is the colour. It also comes with the windowed side-panel as standard which the ST doesn't. I chose the ST first because I didn't know they made it in white. When I saw the Stryker, I switched to that because white goes better with our decor etc. The included side-window was a deal-clincher as I wanted to be able to see the watercooling and sabertooth board.

jc0

jc0

Associate
OP
Cheers Rich! Great being able to show it to people who appreciate stuff like this. The misses just stares blankly at me when I try showing it off to her!

Soldato
Cheers Rich! Great being able to show it to people who appreciate stuff like this. The misses just stares blankly at me when I try showing it off to her!

i know what you mean. only one of my mates is interested in computers.

all the people i work with could care less and none of my family care lol.

jc0

jc0

Associate
OP
Yeah they're the 4GB FTW cards.

Thanks HecFam - it does look pretty cool with the white light. Just wish I'd gone with white coolant for the watercooling loop.

jc0

jc0

Associate
OP
the top cards peaks at around 74 degrees playing FC3 but usually doesn't get above 65-68. This is with the standard fan profile.

jc0

jc0

Associate
OP
Thanks Smoogels and Medoway :) I still wish I'd gone with the white coolant but apart from that, I'm extremely happy with how it all turned out. I love the look of the case and the Sabertooth motherboard all lit up.

I've had chance recently to clock some hours gaming on it and it's running beautifully - not a single crash or lockup *touch wood*!

jc0

jc0

Associate
OP
Really nice setup :cool:

When you come to do your first maintenance clean out on the PC, definitely go for the white coolant, it'd really set it off :)

Hi Space Monkey, I was wondering about that actually. I've never had a water-cooled system before... how often does it need to be cleaned out? Are there any guides anywhere on how to do it?

Back
Top Bottom