My new upgrade from i5 2500K

Soldato
First be sure your pensdrive is setup properly with BIOS - as described (perhaps try a different pendrive.)

Then try the following, if not tried before:

Unplug from wall, press power button to deplete residual power but this time remove the battery for 10 minutes - then try and flashback the BIOS again.

If by chance this works leave the memory on defaults...

Associate
OP
Well I've finally given up after spending a few days resetting the CMOS, flashing & reflashing the BIOS. Followed many methods from here and elsewhere to get my MB to boot but since nothing. So I requested a return form to return the motherboard.

Soldato
Well I've finally given up after spending a few days resetting the CMOS, flashing & reflashing the BIOS. Followed many methods from here and elsewhere to get my MB to boot but since nothing. So I requested a return form to return the motherboard.
What motherboard will you get next? (Did you unzip the bios file rather then just rename the whole thing ;))

Soldato
I did and haven't decided yet. At this moment in time, I can't be bothered as got to a point where I got too frustrated. No-one's fault but MSI's!!
Yes ultimately MSI's though I did come across a post where a guy had a perfectly working 3600 in his MSI 450 board but then got another 3600 which would only boot 1 in 5 times so there's is something awry between CPU and motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom