My new weekend toy - Supra TT :-)

That is lovely, any plans to mod it? Piggyback ecu turbo work and meth should see 500-600 bhp

Not on that gearbox it wont, the auto's dont cope with much more than 400bhp unless they've be rebuilt with aftermarket parts, needs an R154 or V161 swap ideally if you're chasing power. The turbos have already been rebuilt with steel internals so, fuel pump, injects and piggy is a realistic ~500bhp.

Brake pads are a little over 100 and discs around 200 or 300 for trd slotted. Thats for genuine Toyota parts at discounted prices. I know this because the supra had the same 4pot front and twin pot rear setup as the celica gt4 of the same era. :). Saying that some of the more unique part prices can be a little pricey

The 4 pot came as standard on the UK models and were optional in japan, mine has 2 pot front and 1 pot rear being j-spec
Nice colour but those wheels and body kit do nothing for me :)

Taste differences aside, those tyres on a 300bhp back end happy car? your a brave man!

The rear tyres are Pirelli PZEROs, you can see it from the 3rd to last picture. The fronts are the unbranded but there is like 6-7mm of thread. I recently bought these wheels and they came with these tyres. I am all about tyres, I know what difference they make on grip so its high on the list. I’ll be upgrading the rears from 245 to 265 or 275/40 and will probably go wide on the front too.

Car is nice but personally if it was my car i would:
Change the front bumper, it looks shockingly ugly :(
Tyre profiles need to be a lot thinner.

Its not that bad that its a high priority for me IMO but everyone has different tastes  The wheel profiles are the correct sizes to match the OEM overall size. Dropping to 35 would make the ride a lot more harsher.

That is lovely, any plans to mod it? Piggyback ecu turbo work and meth should see 500-600 bhp

These turbos are good for around 1.3-1.5bar with the steel internals (UK spec have steels but bigger wastegates), I will need to change injectors and do a lot more to see anywhere near 500 but that will be max what the current turbos will handle. With the mods I have done so far and with a boost controller at 1.2bar People generally say its running around 400bhp. The auto box will need coolers too. To achieve 500plus you need hybrids or a single.
You know what? This will decimate all, after, you put about fifteen grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan.

LoL

Always wanted a Supra, looks in fairly good nick ... Those tyres would worry me somewhat tho!
Black is a colour that suits it :)

The rears are PZEROS! Lol Black does suit the car but this colour is unique

Lovely.
Lose the Halfords LED markers at the front though. They really don't suit the car.

Cheers. There coming off once the bumper is replaced with the stock, I do think they suit the current bumper and there all wired up now on ignition and they turn off once the side lights come on.

Nice shots of Castle Hill :)

Im from Huddersfield mate, its a decent place for a photoshoot :-)

Ignore the usual ocuk motors crowd, if you want it as a weekend toy, go for it. Plenty of power available.

I know what people are like on here but i dont care much about the negative feedback because I love the car! :D

Shame its a jap spec importbut overall looks in good nick.

Nothing wrong with the jspec, most UK specs are rust buckets. Plus mine is the GZ model which comes with a lot of what the UK spec has other than the transmission.

Nice car, if it were mine I would put stock front and rear bumpers on and lose the sideskirts.

Bit lower and some nicer wheels will make it look epic!

Stock front is to come, im happy with my rear ;) side skirts are highly desired on the owners club, there stock optional extras.

Never used to fan a fan on the Supra to be honest, but now i think they look really nice, that rear is just incredible :D

One of the main reasons I own one, you cant beat that rear end.

Have you got any pictures of the interior? looks in really good condition

Yes I will update the thread later with a few before shots. I'll admit pictures tell a lie up close there are areas on the car that need respraying but for 19 years old its in good nick, the respray happened about 9-10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom