My new weekend toy - Supra TT :-)

I swear the OP's Supra was once going at speed down towards Elland Road, Leeds? This was last year. Only reason I say this is because of the numberplate, and colour. I vividly remember it.

I swear the OP's Supra was once going at speed down towards Elland Road, Leeds? This was last year. Only reason I say this is because of the numberplate, and colour. I vividly remember it.

It wasn't me, probably this member (plate is exactly the same bar 1 digit) who is also from yorkshire. The plate has been sold but he broke the car and is building a single aero top

L5UFO.jpg

Last edited:
It wasn't me, probably this member (plate is exactly the same bar 1 digit) who is also from yorkshire. The plate has been sold but he broke the car and is building a single aero top

attachment.php

I can't see the pic mate. You'll have to rehost the image and paste the link here as you've hotlinked which isn't allowed.

I had two, the black was an NA, the white a UK TT.

Both suffered similar demises...

Thats a shame :( What was the weather conditions like?
Im still driving mine very carefully around bends, I had it on the motorway a few weeks ago and put my foot down on a wet motorway, the traction light was on for a good few seconds and the back end was twitching and I **** myself! if I did the same on a bend I wouldn't be here...I need to see if there are any skid pad training sessions in my area.

Vita can you see the pictures now?

Defo wasnt me mate or this car. The car came from London and my uncle had it stored outside his house in a bay for 7 years. I had the car trailered back here just before xmas and only got its MOT on 09/05/2013, and then the turbo was broken which took me a few months to replace. You must have seen the car above as the driver is from Leeds.

Back
Top Bottom