• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My RMA turned up but...

Soldato
The OP should be happy his card was replaced in under a week.

Apart from Gigabyte most manufacturers would make you wait 3 weeks+.

I'd rather a fully working card with some dust on it than wait 3 weeks for a "cleaner" card.

A brand new item should be clean, not dirty, at all.

OcUK Staff
Remember we are a reseller. We sell items direct from the manufacturer, if anything is not new it will be classed as B grade on our website. The easiest way to sort any issues is to contact us! And we will sort any problems! Of course if you buy a brand new item it is supposed to be new!

So get in touch with us if you have a problem, before you go crazy!

Soldato
Remember we are a reseller. We sell items direct from the manufacturer, if anything is not new it will be classed as B grade on our website. The easiest way to sort any issues is to contact us! And we will sort any problems! Of course if you buy a brand new item it is supposed to be new!

So get in touch with us if you have a problem, before you go crazy!

That would be the reasonable and responsible thing to do? surely you can't ask your customers to do that? :eek:

Any customer service issues like this will be sorted by 5UB and the team you are in safe hands.

Soldato
OP
No-ones going crazy, always been pleased with my service from ocuk, and the card works fine apart from a small buzz on one of fans which can be heard around 64% speed (give or take). I will call them today see if they'll do a swap on the doorstep.
Shame cause this one O/C's nicely, would just be my luck to get a new one not as good.

Associate
Less than 28 days it's not an RMA it should be a straight replacement new for new. I'd be hacked off at having a dead card (ok it happens) and then being sent an old card to replace it?? Not on really.

Back
Top Bottom