My tribute to Bethany - Tattoo inside

Money could have been better spent imho.

/rant

Your money could have been spent better, however the OP's money has gone towards something that he wanted. As he hates needles i'm taking a guess that he wanted to try and be as brave his little girl is being.

If not just pretend im right otherwise i sound stupid :o

Your money could have been spent better, however the OP's money has gone towards something that he wanted. As he hates needles i'm taking a guess that he wanted to try and be as brave his little girl is being.

If not just pretend im right otherwise i sound stupid :o

The people of ocuk donated thousands of pounds towards Bethany so she could be treated well/better in her darkest days with her illness.

The people of ocuk donated thousands of pounds towards Bethany so she could be treated well/better in her darkest days with her illness.

So because people donated money to a good cause were now going to hold that against skywalker any time he mentions that any money he owns was not spent on Bethany?

Well Cheets is always after an arguement from me and rather than start on him and make him cry as hes probably smashing his keyboard against the wall thinking its me im just going to say this once to you and maybe finally it will shut you up once and for all because your comments really get on my **** . I have ignored all your other sly little comments you have posted before as it there just personal digs but now Im ****** off with you

Brandon was not happy as in the sence he saw Beths name and ask where his was , There are problems with Brandon aswell as Beth .

My best friends a tattoo artist so you really think I paid for it . Oh no Im just assuming which is what you always seem to do

Frikking hell guys, give the bloke a break. He did something in honor of his kids, is that really such a big deal. a lot of you on this forum are just a bunch of keyboard warriors just looking for trouble with no respect for anyone elses feelings, if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything.

Skywalker, fair play to you mate, the tatts look good. You should be proud of what you have done and overcome. Hope you and your family have a good christmas :)

Oh, ok. lets all ask for our money back!!

The money was given to the family to help them all through these hard times, no matter how much was raised or what it went on.
I think the thread went along the lines of hoping that 3 things were bought; a BIG teddy, possibly a puppy, a playhouse. The rest could be used as the family wished.

Ignore him Skywalker.

Oh, ok. lets all ask for our money back!!

The money was given to the family to help them all through these hard times, no matter how much was raised or what it went on.
I think the thread went along the lines of hoping that 3 things were bought; a BIG teddy, possibly a puppy, a playhouse. The rest could be used as the family wished.

Ignore him Skywalker.

How can you ignore a big donkey that keeps popping up :p
I may have accedently got a double cheese burger one day with some change I had in my pocket one day if thats ok with you Mr Cheets . He just gets on my **** thats all .

After the Op in january when fingers crossed I can go back to earning some serious cash again is he going to hold it against me with everything I intend to buy ? He just makes me feel like a scammer thats all . I got everything that was suggested in the thread and he still throws things in my face . I am and always will be a very proud man who ofcourse would rather none of it was needed .

This goes to Mr Cheets as per the list above from Morba (thanks I forgot about the teddy picture and no my fat ass still wont fit in the house)
A BIG teddy
18102008061.jpg

A puppy
04072008308.jpg

A play house
20092008043.jpg

Back
Top Bottom