My tribute to Bethany - Tattoo inside

I think that's a really profound tattoo to get. Is it on the back of your neck? If so, that's fantastic; it will really show the world that your tastes range across cultures.

Not many people get something so brilliant for their first tattoo.

*n

cheers mate inspired by one of my idols dave grohl always thought his ff tattoo was nice on the neck and took inspiration from that

cheers mate inspired by one of my idols dave grohl always thought his ff tattoo was nice on the neck and took inspiration from that

Even better. Not enough people get tattoos because their favourite celebrity has them. I think it is the best way to show both your appreciation for their fame and your own individuality.

*n

Even better. Not enough people get tattoos because their favourite celebrity has them. I think it is the best way to show both your appreciation for their fame and your own individuality.

*n

Yeah really, he should also dye his hair a funny colour, that really shows individuality as well, and that you are a rebel, or maybe drop his car to the floor and stretch tyres over steel rims, maybe strip the paint off so it ends up rusty and call it a 'rat look', I'd love to see something original like that, maybe throw in a few old sayings from the 90s that your dad taught you as well like 'fanimold' LULZ.

Last edited:
Yeah really, he should also dye his hair a funny colour, that really shows individuality as well, and that you are a rebel, or maybe drop his car to the floor and stretch tyres over steel rims, maybe strip the paint off so it ends up rusty and call it a 'rat look', I'd love to see something original like that, maybe throw in a few old sayings from the 90s that your dad taught you as well like 'fanimold' LULZ.

(JohnRoss - Penski the biggest cliche whore on the forum is actually taking the mickey out of you)

Whatever happened to no personal attacks?

I compliment the guy on his ink and you have a go at me...Poor form, Wicksta. Poor form.

*n

Oh shut up

NOYOUFIST.jpg

:-p

Back
Top Bottom