My Ultimate entry to the Braggin' Rights 2002 competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
OP
Originally posted by Spie
Very nice Mr Feek, but how do you browse the forums? :D

Did you not see that at DD3 sah? The Palm Tungsten-T talks quite happily to the T68i via Bl00tooth and hence onto the internet!

A couple of peeps have mentioned that I lose all rights 'cos it's a Ford. Up to about two years ago I'd have agreed with you because I absolutely hated Fords. However I was looking to buy a new car on an import from Belgium and looked at many options. After a lot of deliberation and test drives I chose the Ford Focus Saloon for a number of reasons.

It's much nicer looking than the hatchback
Being the saloon, it's only available in one trim level - Ghia
It's much more comfy and more drivable than the Astra
I couldn't afford a Vectra
It's a diesel. OK, this may not be a good thing but it's an Overclocked diesel! 24 extra horses and an extra 40 ft/lb. Being a diesel it's full of torque to start with but the extra really makes it go like a rocket as anyone who's been in it (Doobdonk and MarkG) will tell you.

I actually really like my car! Especially as it's now fitted out as Mission Control :D

K.

Associate
Originally posted by Feek
A couple of peeps have mentioned that I lose all rights 'cos it's a Ford. Up to about two years ago I'd have agreed with you because I absolutely hated Fords. However I was looking to buy a new car on an import from Belgium and looked at many options. After a lot of deliberation and test drives I chose the Ford Focus Saloon for a number of reasons.

It's much nicer looking than the hatchback
Being the saloon, it's only available in one trim level - Ghia
It's much more comfy and more drivable than the Astra
I couldn't afford a Vectra
It's a diesel. OK, this may not be a good thing but it's an Overclocked diesel! 24 extra horses and an extra 40 ft/lb. Being a diesel it's full of torque to start with but the extra really makes it go like a rocket as anyone who's been in it (Doobdonk and MarkG) will tell you.

what you want is a BMW for ultimate bragging rights, ain't that right Spie :D ;)

and yes, 14 year old BMW 3 series qualify for bragging rights.............just

Wise Guy
Associate
but the extra really makes it go like a rocket as anyone who's been in it (Doobdonk and MarkG) will tell you.

I can confirm this. In fact, at least once during the journey a NASA engineer made a call to the [bragging rights]T68i with Bl00t00th[/braggin rights] requesting permission for a loan of the technology, something about an up and coming space launch, but i'm vague on the details.

Commissario
OP
Originally posted by Kanes
what you want is a BMW for ultimate bragging rights, ain't that right Spie :D ;)

and yes, 14 year old BMW 3 series qualify for bragging rights.............just

Nah, you're missing something very important here.

3 Series BMW's are for people who think they're important. Everyone knows that, except BMW 3 series drivers :) ;) :p

K.

Associate
Nah, you're missing something very important here.

3 Series BMW's are for people who think they're important. Everyone knows that, except BMW 3 series drivers :) ;) :p

K.

:o we're the most important people on the roads, haven't you noticed. When you buy the car you don't just get a hunt of metal and leather, you are granted special rights:
you may set whatever speed limit you wish, unfortunately only 5 series owners have a varied version of this so 3 series drivers must do one speed whether the signs say 30/40/60/70.

The lanes are yours are yours alone, these nice flashing lines are an optional extra, you don't want to wear them out. Just change lane at your own free will, the other 'non bmw motorists' will feel humbled and allow you to pass.

There was also something with this book, highway code or something, i dunno really, it said you shouldn't bother reading it.

:D

daz

daz

Soldato
What OS is it running?

And when you get in the car, do you say "Set a course for the M25, warp 7.... engage!" ? :cool:

G

bluei&phone.jpg

Bragging rights removed from the feek mobile for having a blooming great crack in the windscreen!!!

Soldato
I feel very priviliaged to have had a closer look at this car. And the reason to why the rear view mirror is blurred? Because it was found attempted to pull out of.. the 'big flashy MI5 building' in London, Ingland.

bondcar.jpg

Hm. Little does he know this car will self destruct at the next service station. Why? The electrics will make the car explode? Why? Spilt coke.. THIS CAR HAS NO CUP HOLDER.

Associate
Ok ive just put my monitor to every brightness and contrast setting it can do, change to 3 different colour modes and even magnified the pic in Photoshop and still cant see any visible crack in the windowscreen. You two sure your not seeing things :confused:

G

Originally posted by Acid-Burn
Ok ive just put my monitor to every brightness and contrast setting it can do, change to 3 different colour modes and even magnified the pic in Photoshop and still cant see any visible crack in the windowscreen. You two sure your not seeing things :confused:

If you look closely at the picture Mr Feek sneakily inserted after my comment, you'll see trace marks where the clone tool from photostrop has been applied :) in the form of darker speckles.

your devious image editing don't fool me S'ah :D

Wise Guy
Associate
Originally posted by Stumpy
If you look closely at the picture Mr Feek sneakily inserted after my comment, you'll see trace marks where the clone tool from photostrop has been applied :) in the form of darker speckles.

Perhaps he had the necessary repairs carried out el prompto?

Soldato
Originally posted by Stumpy

When Acid-Burn posted i still had the old image in my cache, thought he was blind or something:o

Very sneeky Feek;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom