Narks of your fellow commuters

Soldato
Drivers who left turn without indicating, this forces me to execute an emergency stop (I cycle into work).
Pedestrians who step out into the road without looking are also very annoying.

Caporegime
people who stand in the isle and refuse to move when your struggling to get off with heavy bags or a pram.

GRRR! i litterally smash them out of the way with my 6"6 body frame though :D

ray

ray

Associate
Mine has to be chavs at the back of the bus playing crap music on their phones and smoking.

Yeah, I also hate this!

Other things I hate:

- Another thing I hate is when the bus is packed, there are some inconsiderate people who occupy 2 seats; one seat for themselves and the other seat for their tiny little bag/rucksack!

- groups of people who are walking along at a snail's pace, 4-5 abreast, in a corridor so no one can walk pass them.

Soldato
Can safely say every single other person to ever get in my way when im actually trying to do something (hate life moment)

Flying now counts as a commute of sorts for me, so every idiot who takes pictures on planes (at night with a flash) litterally should be pushed off the thing!

Urm also everyone who has very very loud conversations about rubbish (ie when you know they are wrong to the extreme) thats very irritating

Ooo also people who ignore the concept of 2 working doors and insist on queing for one (and thus getting in my way!)

Associate
There's your problem there is no standard across the country, no wonder it leads to chaos. Here in Birmingham there is a ramp that says keep left, also at school we were taught to keep left in corridors yet London is keep right.

Walk on the left stand on the right. What's hard with that? :D

There's a university in Headingley?! :confused::p

No there are two; University of Leeds and the Poly - sorry Met Uni.

Soldato
those going to/from work & having a convo so all of bus can hear about who's been doing what, and what's heppening there.
and bus drivers who constantly stop,start jerking the bus all the way, and making it uncomfortable

Soldato
OP
I have to disagree with pregnant chicks and people not offering their seat. The said lady stare at everyone who has a seat until someone gets up to window lick......i have got up in most cases but wtf why do they get on right at the front of the train where a. its busy and b. are allowed to sit in first class anyhow. And old retired fools should not get a rush hour train and again sit in first class.

Back
Top Bottom