NASA hacker speaks

Mic

Mic

Soldato
malfunkshun said:
I was fully expecting something along the lines of
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Thats the funniest thing iv seen today. Even funnier than Megzy's thread. Bravo sir.

Soldato
I don't know if i believe him but getting the disclosure project a bit of publicity isn't a bad thing and he certainly doesn't deserve 60 years in prison for what he's done.

If the whole ufo/tech cover-up is true do most of you really not care where the world is heading in the near future while all the governments are doing is sitting on their hands because they like to keep their greed for power going?

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
LMFAO... I call BS...
What he says seems to be kinda dumb...

Photoshopping out UFOs... Sigh...

He seems like that kimble guy. Taking credit for something awesome and requiring skill, but not backing it up in any way...

Man of Honour
16 mins and 21 secs of total eye to eye contact, his body language (what we could see) looked normal and he didn't waver once with his speech and answered every question with no stuttering.
I believe he did what he did but I think he made the rest of the stuff up about UFO's.

Associate
Oracle said:
Utter rubbish!

Current oil FLOW is enough to see us through another 100 years and then there are the supplies on top of that!

Jeez, where do people find this pap!? Wikipedeia!??

No no not wiki. Google. And not just random spook sites but reputable ones to. Go have fun

Permabanned
punky_munky said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/4977134.stm

He's so full of crap. I think he might be a little insane.

I saw him on TV this morning, presumably the same interview in the link? I thought he was very articulate, bit of a geek of course, but a lot more clever than most.

When he was asked if he thought the alien spaceship picture he found at NASA might have been an artists impression or something ... I'd have preferred if he could concede it might have been, instead he stated he's convinced its the real deal :) building on his moment of fame maybe or just trying to justify his excuse for hacking?

Perhaps he should go out more? but I wouldn't just condemn him as being full of crap, once the court case goes through and assuming he'll get let off lightly, his notoriety should keep him in work and wealthy for the rest of his life if he plays his cards right.

Soldato
Radiation said:
getting the disclosure project a bit of publicity isn't a bad thing
How so? Have you actually Google'd "Dr Steven Greer" - the guy running the "Disclosure Project"? He's a bit of a shady fellow. He's an author of several books and is making an absolute killing out of this. He uses copyrighted material at his paid-for seminars and describes his organisation as non-profit when it is clearly selling goods for profit on its website.

http://www.rense.com/general10/mitch.htm

Last edited:
Associate
How this "hacker" described his attack is quite plausible. I see no reason to disbelieve him.

What he says he found? Who knows? What damage did he cause? Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom