NASA makes Mars discovery 'for the history books'

Permabanned
NASA reports that the curiosity detected A flare, spurting out from Mars - bright
green, drawing a green mist behind it - a beautiful, but somehow disturbing sight, according to one commentator.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
If it is some kind of evidence of life then this will push funding into getting to Mars to investigate further I guess, after all, they'd want to know if it is/was related to Earth life or is actually new alien life (in whatever form it is).

If it's just evidence of an Active Mars then that's still cool I guess, means Mars isn't as dead and dry as once thought.

Associate
Will be interesting to find out what it is, but what's more interesting is that I have everything something todo on the 3 but I ccan't remember what the hell it is aaaah!

Soldato
Lets be honest, it will be a monumental earth shattering discovery that NASA scientists will cream their pants over, but the average person won't care about in the slightest, just like all their big discoverys.

Soldato
Lets be honest, it will be a monumental earth shattering discovery that NASA scientists will cream their pants over, but the average person won't care about in the slightest, just like all their big discoverys.
The average idiot will be too busy watching the X-Factor to notice if we discovered life on another planet.

(That is until they make the "Xtra-terrestrial-Factor!)

Back
Top Bottom