NCase M1 Alternative

Thanks. Looks good but no front USB C?

Highly requested, here is the reply from Sliger:

"Working on it, but most likely will be a future add-on option that can be applied to any of these X series or older Cerberus/Cerberus X cases. China is a manufacturing mess right now and it's hard to source these repeatably with good quality. Lots of quote are 20+ weeks which doesn't work for a 2020 launch."

Highly requested, here is the reply from Sliger:

"Working on it, but most likely will be a future add-on option that can be applied to any of these X series or older Cerberus/Cerberus X cases. China is a manufacturing mess right now and it's hard to source these repeatably with good quality. Lots of quote are 20+ weeks which doesn't work for a 2020 launch."

Thanks, that is quite a massive oversight though.

Just sold my Formd T1. It's a work of art, but once the initial awe has worn off it's just compromise city. I won't go that small again. Waiting for nr200 to restock now, but the Cerberus mini could win me over if they don't take the micky with the price

Just sold my Formd T1. It's a work of art, but once the initial awe has worn off it's just compromise city. I won't go that small again. Waiting for nr200 to restock now, but the Cerberus mini could win me over if they don't take the micky with the price

I’ve got Cerb Mini (S620) on pre-order, hopefully have it soon, wasn’t cheap though, about £250.

I’ve got Cerb Mini (S620) on pre-order, hopefully have it soon, wasn’t cheap though, about £250.

Ouch, even more than ncase m1 and t1. The 610 is larger than the m1, but supports smaller air cooler and the 620 is only a bit smaller than the nr200, but much pricier. Seems it's in an awkward position. I suppose the water cooling support is the selling point

That's more than the M1 right?

Can't remember off the top of my head how much my M1 cost me after fee's etc were paid, it wasn't far off this though IIRC.

Ouch, even more than ncase m1 and t1. The 610 is larger than the m1, but supports smaller air cooler and the 620 is only a bit smaller than the nr200, but much pricier. Seems it's in an awkward position. I suppose the water cooling support is the selling point

S620 can fit a D15, that's a huge selling point for people like me who prefer air to AIO, it also has a lot of various configurations that you can do. I've gone for all vented panels so I'm expecting it to perform very well, no doubt reviews of the units will pop up soon once they're shipping. I almost see no point in comparing cases like Sliger/M1 etc to mass produced NR200 (but I understand why they are compared), they have the economies of scale etc so of course they're always going to be a better value proposition assuming they tick your required boxes when they can give them solid enough build quality and a good feature set and then sell them for peanuts.

Once mines arrives and is all setup, I'll post an update on whether it's the second coming of Christ or a pile of crap :D

Back
Top Bottom