Need a new PSU? Review one of ours and you can keep it!

Associate
I would certainly love to test and review the 550 one out,i already have a 550 evga psu so would be a nice comparison.

I would be putting it in the new white Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Edition case (due on the 22nd of this month hopefully) along side an 8600k and a gtx 1070 both using a full watercooled loop,3 ssd drives and some case lighting.

Soldato
Never owned a Bequite PSU but read good things in the past, would be happy to install a sample in a new workstation computer i'm building, and write a full review with photos.

Last edited:
Associate
I'd love to review one if you're still looking for people.
I currently have an 8 year old OCZ 600w Modular in my setup, which i suspect is causing me no end of trouble with the rest of my components, and am on the hunt for a good brand to upgrade to. I have been looking around at what makes are good these days, and it'd certainly be interesting to have a play around with a Bequite.

My plan is to upgrade the rest of my setup, so having a fully tested and reliable PSU to build upon would be a god-send. So getting the chance to thoroughly test one would be great.

Thanks.

Soldato
Probably too late but if you're still searching I'd happily take a 650w one to try in my current rig of a 4770k, 16gb ram and 1080Ti all overclocked, would give me a good excuse to go back and try a new approach to cable management too

Associate
Again, if you're still looking (since it hasn't been mentioned that people have been chosen) I'm interest in the 550w unit (even though I have no experience with the brand) which will be going into my sandy bridge dell to make it ready to run proper graphics cards (since the OG PSU would only manage to run a GT1030).

Associate
OP
Hey guys,

Apologies about the slow reply on this one, I'm actually pretty surprised at the amount of responses we had for this one!

So after a quick catch up with the Be Quiet! team they've chosen the following lucky few to do the first wave of reviews -

Ryan-3

Fastboy

Jakstaar

Pastymuncher

If you guys could drop me either an inbox or an email: [email protected] I'll get those sent out for you. In terms of the reviews, the better the quality the more likely they are to make this a regular thing haha, and you know I'm always game to give out more free samples! (They also mentioned about putting their favourite one on social, if you want to opt of out this just let me know in the email/DM)

If you didn't get picked no worries - how about you tell me what you'd like to see next from Be Quiet! and I'll pass the comments on back to the team. I recently did a build with Glyn in one of their Dark 700 cases so maybe we could do a wave of case reviews next?

We were very impressed with all the little extras they'd taken the time to include in the design process; the case was pre-cable managed, it had plenty of space at the top and bottom for routing cables into hidden areas, it came with sound insulation, branded cable ties, a screw driver and paneling to hide the PSU section. Honestly, would definitely recommend it for first time builders.

Man of Honour
Many thanks for picking me and it's perfect timing as my pc will be swapped over to my desk build at the weekend. Never had a BeQuiet psu before so I look forward to seeing just how good their units are. I have sent a email with my details to Connor.

Soldato
If you didn't get picked no worries - how about you tell me what you'd like to see next from Be Quiet! and I'll pass the comments on back to the team. I recently did a build with Glyn in one of their Dark 700 cases so maybe we could do a wave of case reviews next?

We were very impressed with all the little extras they'd taken the time to include in the design process; the case was pre-cable managed, it had plenty of space at the top and bottom for routing cables into hidden areas, it came with sound insulation, branded cable ties, a screw driver and paneling to hide the PSU section. Honestly, would definitely recommend it for first time builders.

Congrats to the lucky few

Just looking at the cases and damn the dark base pro 900 orange looks hella sexy, shame they don't do matching braided cables in black/orange as combined with silent loop and some silent wing 3's would make the insides look pretty slick and would be interesting to see how quiet and cool things could get

Soldato
Look forward to hearing what the selected members have to say, naturally gutted i missed out, but still happy to hear/read the reviews. Congrats to the lucky selections. :)

Please do overshare with some pics, share some love and let us see those beautiful units(PSUs). :)

Don
I'd be more than happy to review one.

Recently bought a pure power 10 400 for my media centre

My main rig is an i7 6700k, 16gb, gtx1070. I'd test a review unit in that.

Man of Honour
Mine arrived yesterday afternoon along with 2 bags of Haribo's. :D Due to forgetting to grab some deionised water in Asda's at the weekend I won't get to swap my build over until after the coming weekend now so expect a review towards the end of next week. I will create a thread in here as well with loads of pictures. It's a nice looking unit and I love their fan grills. Can't wait to see how it performs.

Back
Top Bottom