Need a web designer

Soldato
77/100 google page speed
74/100 feedthebots

Iirc it was in the top 50s on "fast host" what a misnomer :D.

Damn sight quicker already. Few more tweaks and you'll be laughing :).

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
Yeah, that's if I don't bork it again :p

on a completely unrelated note, I've been with Fasthosts for... I dunno, 2-3 years. Did all my hosting with them, numerous sites, email, the lot. I've complained time and time again that their tech support know nothing (dealing with their tech support was like calling a foreign country in the 80s with that dreadful delay, and the people on the other end of the phone were in India so had a thick accent and didn't actually know anything, just asked questions which were on their screen and put my answer in).

I got told time and time again that they were moving to British support centres fairly soon and that it was nothing to worry about. As I only rang them maybe 3-4 times a year, I never really bothered with it.

I just spoke to them a few minutes ago, "hello fasthosts, this is jumal speaking".

"Hi, I'd like to cancel my account please"

"Ok, let me transfer you"

"Hello, James Dhoherty speaking" (fictional name btw).

So as long as you're on the chain, they give you rubbish support based in India but as soon as you want to quit, they suddenly have a UK based call center.

*****s. Good riddance!

Suspended
OP
Hello,

Me again!

I've got an interesting one today. I've added some custom profile fields to my users' profile pages but I can't get the logos to show.

They show up fine in the admin control panel, but I'd also like them to show up on their actual forum profile, like the ones do on this OcUK forum (think ICQ, MSN, etc etc).

I'm proud of myself that I found images, resized them, uploaded them and got them to show in the admin panel but I can't get them to show under the avatars.

Any idea how to do this?

Suspended
OP
No worries mate, you've done more than enough to help already. It's a bit tricky really, the icons are showing up fine in the core software (admin control panel) but apparently getting them to show in the skin is a different matter entirely.

i've raised a ticket with Skinbox, let's see if they reply.

Back
Top Bottom