Need AV that can be deployed and run silently and remotely

Associate
Hi all,

Hoping someone with a little more experience can point me in the right direction!
(I put it in the servers and enterprise solutions section as I'm more addressing the IT pro's here, but if it needs to be in the software section, please can a mod move it?)

I work for a company who manage information display systems remotely on client sites.

we have had an issue where a PC we manage has been struck by some brand of Ransomware, and need to quickly assess the rest of the network. (I've already knocked any confirmed affected units offline to contain any further spread)

Can anyone recommend a suitable antivirus product which can meet the below criteria:

- silent install (we'll need to deploy this remotely
- run scans at pre-determined times (that we can configure) to minimise performance impact
- is able to NOT display anything on screen when detection occurs (this is critical!)
- ideally deliver results to a central web-based portal (even if we need to host this on premises)

Cost will be a big factor, as we will need to roll this out to hundreds, if not thousands of devices.

I've been looking in to Comodo cloud AV, but am struggling to determine if this can do what we need, and will need to respond ASAP to the issue.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can suggest something, or help me rule out any unsuitable ones!

Trojan

Soldato
Most of the big names have silent installers that can be pushed from a Web console, gpo or script. And are configurable to schedule scans etc.

Sophos and webroot spring to mind.

Back
Top Bottom