Need help with a spec

Slyman2k4 said:
Cheers and dont know if i could ever have enough data to fill all that lol.

What are you going to give me in return? Dancing semi-nakid is the minimum i will take :D

DEAL!

email me your address and I'll give you my account details :D

SiriusB

Ok, but you have to jump out of a massive present box :D

Also lads, still need help with the following :(

Slyman2k4 said:
So i was wondering if anyone could suggest anything else i should get with the below, or something from below i should upgrade?

AMD Opteron UP 180 Dual Core San Diego
LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D
Icemat - Black 2nd Edition
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS Edition
Seasonic S12 600W
Western Digital Raptor 150GB
Mushkin 2GB DDR XP4000 Redline Extreme Performance Dual Channel Kit (2x1GB)
GX-113-SP Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X
Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro CPU Cooler
Akasa eclipse
120mm akasa amber
Few cathodes and that to light the case (dunno which ill get yet)
Saitek Eclipse special red edition (when its out)

Logitech G5 (Already Bought)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 NCQ 500GB (already bought)

I also wanted to know is all of the above compatible and would it run fine without overclocking? Dont want to overclock it until i read up on it :D. Sorry for asking this again but i really want to make sure my system is 100% safe and happiness guarnteed before i order :D.

Thanks for the help so far guys, its been really great and appreciated.

Ill get the ball rolling. Should i get a fan for the gfx card? and if so which one?

Slyman2k4 said:
Ill get the ball rolling. Should i get a fan for the gfx card? and if so which one?

You won't NEED an aftermarket cooler for your gfx card but they are generally much better than the stock ones, Until you overclock that is. When you do then have a look at the Arctic Accelero2

ah right cheers monster, might just leave it then until i start overclocking. Might start ordering my parts today. :D

Edit: sorry, still not sure if it will all be compatible? also should i get some of that artic 5 stuff for the cpu?

Last edited:
Slyman2k4 said:
ah right cheers monster, might just leave it then until i start overclocking. Might start ordering my parts today. :D

Edit: sorry, still not sure if it will all be compatible? also should i get some of that artic 5 stuff for the cpu?
Yes it is all compatible. The Freezer64 Pro comes with it's own thermal compound which I believe is rated very highly.

Back
Top Bottom