Neighbours axed

I watched the first episode this morning when I got in from work. Found it all a bit wierd and nothing like I remember it. And that ending....WTF? :cry:

I see they have every episode from 2012 onwards, then about 150 random ones back to 1985.

Scrolling through the episode list I reckon I started watching it about 1995 up until early 2000's.

I remember Harold getting washed back up.

Gonna watch the new ones shortly.

Next opportunity I get I'm going to light some candles and settle in with a bottle of whiskey and put some old ones on. Perform a certain action over Libby Kennedy, you know for old times sake. Let the memories come flooding back about how good the world uses to be, then decend into drunken depression about how it is now, before crying myself to sleep.

Dunno what's going on with the camerawork but a lot of episode 2 is completely out of focus!
I didn't find that on mine when I watched it just now. Seemed more that background people were a tad hazy. There was a moment where Toadie's face went a bit blurry as he started to sit down but then went into focus again

Does seem very bright and ultra HD. The current story line is very bizarre.

Toadie now married to Terese? WTF LOL
Also WTF Marissa from The O.C. in it....dont do drugs kids!

Last edited:
What’s been happening then? Still not watched any after the first week but keep seeing it advertised.

Are Toadie and Therese still married?

What’s been happening then? Still not watched any after the first week but keep seeing it advertised.

Are Toadie and Therese still married?

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit I'm quite enjoying it.

It's good on a streaming service as well, you can watch it when it's convenient and if you miss one just watch two the next day etc.

Back
Top Bottom