Poll: Neknomination - retarded, or just a bit of fun?

Nenomination - retarded?

• Retarded

Votes: 302 47.6%
  • Retarded

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Retarded

Votes: 47 7.4%
  • Retarded

Votes: 81 12.8%
  • Retarded

Votes: 66 10.4%
  • Retarded

Votes: 99 15.6%

• Total voters
Associate
wouldnt it be more helpful in the long run, instead of posting a picture of yourself, donate a quid to cancer research instead?

not sure how posting a picture our yourself looking blotchy and tired benefits anybody or raises 'awareness'

Had this exact same thought when I saw the abundance of photos this morning. Who do they think is benefiting from this?

Caporegime
My contribution :o

2vni6ip.png

Man of Honour
How the hell have two people died from it, that must have been mentally challenged.
It's hardly a risky or stupid challenge, I mean who has downed a pint in their life.

Associate
You have to wonder what the limit is for stupidity, how long until we see chop of a limb challenge or some other crazy idea. Are they going to change the adverts to warn to keep them safe from idiots aswell as kids ?

V F

V F

Soldato
You have to wonder what the limit is for stupidity, how long until we see chop of a limb challenge or some other crazy idea. Are they going to change the adverts to warn to keep them safe from idiots aswell as kids ?

The goldfish one was downright criminal.

Caporegime
How the hell have two people died from it, that must have been mentally challenged.
It's hardly a risky or stupid challenge, I mean who has downed a pint in their life.

If you're talking about the whole neknomination thing then people didn't just down a pint of beer, they were downing large quantities of spirits etc.. in one go - that is risky and can certainly kill people.

Back
Top Bottom