Poll: Neknomination - retarded, or just a bit of fun?

Nenomination - retarded?

• Retarded

Votes: 302 47.6%
  • Retarded

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Retarded

Votes: 47 7.4%
  • Retarded

Votes: 81 12.8%
  • Retarded

Votes: 66 10.4%
  • Retarded

Votes: 99 15.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
When did people lose the free will to say no?

Morons.

If you can't drink properly and know you cannot handle it don't do it, I'm not a good drinker and even on my stag do said no to the stupid drinking challenges. Grow a pair and show some backbone.

Associate
I cant believe the responses on here!

For most people doing it, its just a bit of a laugh...which they chose to do!

But yeh apparently everyone downing a pint is going to die, go ocuk!

Soldato
I cant believe the responses on here!

For most people doing it, its just a bit of a laugh...which they chose to do!

But yeh apparently everyone downing a pint is going to die, go ocuk!

I think the main point is that it's a dreary, mindless and pointless social media trend. Call me a buzzkill but how is it even a bit of a laugh? How is it interesting or funny or anything... just anything at all? It's the most nothing piece of nothing in nothingness, for the life of me I can't understand why it's even caught on.

I don't think most sensible people are genuinely concerned about anyone dying by downing a pint of beer. More so the 'special' few who think that downing anything stronger (for reaction) is a good idea.

Soldato
some mates have done it. i thought it was to challenge someone to down a pint of whatever alcohol they had at the time. when did urine and **** and vomit start getting involved?

Soldato
Downing a single drink seems pretty casual to me, I don't get the fuss. Happens 976857x a day at every University in the country :p

[TW]Sponge;25791106 said:
This tbh.

Loosen up a little.

I'm not sure why folk should 'loosen up a little'? Down a pint, nip or whatever....no big deal there. I think everyone realises this and most people have done it in their lifetime.

I watched a video report on this from an Australian source and it sums it up perfectly when the reporter says that you down a drink ......then internet rules apply......upload a video, then the next person tries to top the result and so on and so forth until it snowballs into folk downing entire bottles of vodka, whisky, even saw one downing a bottle jaeger. Or in some cases booze followed by all sorts then doing stupid things in the hope of their video going 'viral'. Internet fame is what its all about but as folk, including myself, have said if it kills off a few idiots who dont realise the dangers then who cares eh. No sympathy.

The people in my office have seen vids their mates have taken, neck something then have a swim in the north sea, dive into a shallow river, even heard that someone downed a pint, sat behind a cow, let it dump into the pint then drink that!

Associate
Done mine:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203412117612401

e:everybody slating it, take your dicks out of your arses and enjoy how much better you feel.

Oh aren't we the tough guy now we've had a drinkypoos.

Nobody is slating the people that are sensible about it and are drinking a pint or two or even a few shots mixed up.
There are people that are drinking enough to do themselves a lot of damage and then peer pressuring others into going one step further.
It's not rocket science is it.

Back
Top Bottom