net riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The old net riddle thread has been archived and it wont let me reply :(

Anyway i am stuck on 1.26 (1.25 took me ages and i cannot believe what the answer was!!)

I have all of the songs except for:

3) 'One, two, three. Turn it up. These wheels keep on turning'

In short - what song is this?

I have tried the usual Google etc but to no avail.

Thanks,

CJ

P.S. Anybody get replies and are now on part 2?

EDIT - Thanks to whoever moved my post here.

Last edited:

silentbob

S

silentbob

Stage 1 solved!

for anyone stuck on stage 1, take a look at the following site, it's got all the answers to stage 1

http://net-riddle.sytes.net/

Stage 2

I also, haven't had a reply email from the last part of stage 1 (1.27) so I don't know what the correct answer is... BUT I found the start of stage 2, which is given below:

http://www.languid.net/nr/abacus/

so you guys can carry on riddling! (I'm up to part 2.8 and the riddles are pretty tricky now!)

silentbob

S

silentbob

the site I put a link to (net-riddle.sytes.net) is my own by the way, I worked through most of the riddles on my own (with some hints from other forum's, which I've put links to anyway).... basically I saw that people on this forum, like me had finished stage 1, but not received an email so were stuck and couldn't go to stage 2 - hence a link so they can start off on stage 2

I've put the answers up to help people that have been really stuck on a particular question and want to know the answer (it's up to them whether they cheat or not), you just have to search for "net riddle" on google and you can find all the answers anyway - I remember getting stuck on part 1.26 - the song title one for ages because the title was correct but 2 words instead of one....

good luck with the riddling anyway!

Associate
2.8 :o

15*34*3*-5*28*9*-10*-4*33*-7*-8*-36*12*-35*-6*64*-39*-40*36*-7*-9*-15*-11*-72*33*66*14*-40*2*9*-18*-36*32*34*28*-7*-11

Anyone wish to solve that??

-Ross-

Associate
Originally posted by {PA}BullDog
totally ruined it silentbob :mad:
the idea was to give people subtle hints and help when stuck - not blurt out the entire answer......

ditto...

Everyday I look forward to checking my e-mails in desperate hope that I might have the correct reply!

BTW has anyone heard yet?

Unhappy Pj :(

Associate
Originally posted by {PA}BullDog
totally ruined it silentbob :mad:
the idea was to give people subtle hints and help when stuck - not blurt out the entire answer......

Hey its not ruined it, nearly everyone was stuck on the last one from stage 1. At least we can now progress onto stage2.

Associate
OP
Originally posted by Wilderbeast
Hey its not ruined it, nearly everyone was stuck on the last one from stage 1. At least we can now progress onto stage2.

yeah but one of the links takes you straight to 2.8.......
fair nuff that he doesn't show answers to some of the intervening riddles but even so the temptaion is there to skip about 7 :(

2.2 I am stuck on now :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom