Never ending dandruff?!

Associate
So this has been at it for a while hahaha. NO matter how often, and what I wash my hair with. I can at anytime just scratch my head/over my hair..and always have dandruff. It's not itchy at all or a worry..just why doesnt it stop lol

Soldato
/GD answer, Mustard will fix it right up for you :)

/real answer, I used to have a similar problem not all the time but quite often used to get dandruff. I started using coconut oil works a treat for me.

Soldato
So this has been at it for a while hahaha. NO matter how often, and what I wash my hair with. I can at anytime just scratch my head/over my hair..and always have dandruff. It's not itchy at all or a worry..just why doesnt it stop lol

It could be more than dandruff like seborrhoeic dermatitis or something. I'd check with your GP to be sure.

If you're averse to visiting the GP, try Nizoral if you haven't already. It's stronger than the likes of T-Gel and can be purchased over-the-counter.

Caporegime
Your GP won't care about your dandruff. Mine said, 'You should talk to a beautician about that, not me.' (No I didn't just go see him about my dandruff, it was something more urgent :p)

Those other things you read about, Psoriasis et al, you would know if you had them. Red blotches or scales are not something you could miss. It's easy to convince yourself you've got something more serious, when in all likelihood it's either dandruff or dry skin (the two get confused all the time).

Caporegime
I use Nizoral shampoo or head and shoulders. They are the best I've tried so far.

You can also try increasing your intake of essential fats, though for me it was only a temporary solution.

Soldato
There are a lot of things it could be. It could even be left over hair product, let alone an actual condition.

Go see a dermatologist.

Of course you could go and try a load of products and see what works for you...

Caporegime
I have dermatitis

Only thing that really works for me is a class 2 (1 being strongest) steroid. And boy does it work.
I had to go to doctor after doctor to get it. One idiot suggested I put canesten (sp) cream in my hair. The doctor who gave me the steroid said that was a load of BS!

But as said you'd know if you had this, as it itches

Back
Top Bottom