New AMD Kit arriving need a bit of advice

So had a little time to go over phew things and not going to lie I don't like the fans that are on that AIO, pump is very quite but god them fans sounds like jet plane when they spin up, anything over 65-70% I'm not experianced enough regards AIO but had some artic fans in pass for case that I quickly removed due to noise.

What would you recommend it? In 120mm department

Need bit of advice regards this PBO: originally had -20 all cores then decided to try negative -25 when running cinebenchr23 I get 18177, looking at how the cores boost in Hwinfo this will very from 4040-5050mhz. Temp peaked up to 89c max, I could be wrong here but don't thing that's how this should be?

Decided to go back to -20 and results ware 18233 with all core not less then 4850-5050mhz, temps 84.9c max

Would this indicate that -25 all core is bit unstable? No crashes. Shouldn't negative 25 offer better temps ect.? Gaming wise temps don't go above 60-62c will get occasional spike in temps when opening program while game is running but this is to be expected.

If I'm correct I would have to take a look at finding the correct figures per core instead all but will await your replys.

So had a little time to go over phew things and not going to lie I don't like the fans that are on that AIO, pump is very quite but god them fans sounds like jet plane when they spin up, anything over 65-70% I'm not experianced enough regards AIO but had some artic fans in pass for case that I quickly removed due to noise.

What would you recommend it? In 120mm department
Check out be quiet silent wings 4 fans.

fans sounds like jet plane when they spin up, anything over 65-70%
Shouldn't negative 25 offer better temps ect.?
well set a custom fan curve in bios that doesn't let them scream? They are still good for noise/perfomance, just set up for higher speed in LFIII

lower curve allows higher boost at same volt and that could result in higher power and temps
To get better temps you need to combine it with temp or power limit

But the cb score should not be lower, recheck

well set a custom fan curve in bios that doesn't let them scream? They are still good for noise/perfomance, just set up for higher speed in LFIII

lower curve allows higher boost at same volt and that could result in higher power and temps
To get better temps you need to combine it with temp or power limit

But the cb score should not be lower, recheck
Fan curve is set but I do have them to ramp up incase cpu hits 80c, away from PC to actually tell you what they set at currently. Usually it don't trigger as temps run under 70. Don't know if I should drop the fans speed to max 65-70%

Regards all this PBO volts and temps when running -25 under multicore CB I can see the cores jumping from 4040-5050mhz when in -20 they steady with 4850mhz on all and max that I will occasionally see is 5050 per core but never lower then 4850, all this is bit confusing, where -25 will result in cores dropping to 4040 at times, and wonder if this is normal behavior. Once I get home this evening I will re-run CB and post results having figures reset on hwinfo, also I'm sure I seen voltage of 1.145 max on core

I hope this makes sense

Here are the results running @ -20 so managed to get bit then last night actually, only thing is I'm on Windows 11 not windows 10 not sure why it says that, version R24 says 11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom