New and improved ***Left4Dead Steam Names Thread***

Soldato
I was playing last night and all five OCUK lobbys were empty for hours.

Uhh the lobbies are public access mate and anyone can create/join one depending on permissions.

What you want to do is get invited to a game being setup by the ocuk guys on steam friends. Through the lobby you then end up joining the server. Which is why you will see an OCUK server empty one minute and then instantly full the next.

I usually start at least one game a night. If you haven't already, add me to steam friends and some of the other main guys I can think of who start a fair few games (there are plenty more just cant think of all of you):

Matt (Link to Insanity)
Sharpy
Rob86
Bucks
Knubj3
Mrk

Adding and messaging them if you see them join asking for an invite is probably the best way to go!

Man of Honour
OP
Everyone updated. Apologies for the delay :)

i reckon every poster in here should give a link to their steam page.... would make it easier

I agree - it'd be a bit annoying to fit into the format of it all but if I can be bothered to reformat it I'll def make room for it.

edit: Interesting side note; there are now 105 names in the post. :eek:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Thread updated:

If people can start posting the links to their steam IDs (in the format below), I'll get round to updating the list to include that info sometime this weekend.

Code:
OcUK			Steam Name		Steam ID

Aekeron			FrenchTart		FrenchTart

http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrenchTart

(note, the format won't look like that when I update the list - it's just so I can easily sort through the data.

Back
Top Bottom