** NEW ANTEC AIO COOLERS **

Associate
I believe they are currently been finalised but no ETA on them at the moment. Hopefully one of the reps will jump on with a response for that.

Thanks, can you give one of them a nudge for me if not. I presume you guys will have their contact details.

I've messaged them on twitter several times, but they are absolutely useless at replying to customers.

Soldato
Will do.
Here is an image of the bracket for H1200/H600

123112132.jpg

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Thanks, keep us posted!

BTW, is this something that OCUK would handle or CM?

Not sure on the Seidon 240V as it is looking like this will not be supported till a little later maybe even April. We will try and get some brackets to help customers but I believe CM will be also sending them out to people who need it.

Associate
Hey everyone!

Sorry for disturbing you but i have a problem with my watercooling ANTEC H600 pro. The blue light "antec" on the pump is now flashing for now a few days. I had not noticed it before so maybe it is flashing on and off for now more than a few days, i don't know. Despite the led flashing "on" and "off", the watercooling seems to work well because in game my CPU's temps is about 60 celcius. In Idle mode, the led do not flash at all, it stays on. I thank you in advance for your answers because i am wondering whether i did not set it correctly or maybe it is broken.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey everyone!

Sorry for disturbing you but i have a problem with my watercooling ANTEC H600 pro. The blue light "antec" on the pump is now flashing for now few days. I had not noticed it before so maybe it is flashing on and off for now more than a few days, i don't know. Despite the led flashing "on" and "off", the watercooling seems to work well because in game my CPU's temps is about 60 celcius. In Idle mode, the led do not flash at all, it stays on. I thank you in advance for your answers because i am wondering whether i did not set it correctly or maybe it is broken.

I don't know this cooler so don't take my word for it but IIRC it flashes when the coolant is above 60c, if it isn't leaking and sounds good with decent temps I wouldn't worry but keep an eye on it until you find out wherever this is the case or not.

Associate
Thank you Doogles for your answer. I searched for information regarding this watercooling and i found out from what people say that when the liquid is above 65 celcius then it will flash. In my room it's around 25-30 celcius so for sure it is another factor but what makes me wonder about it is that in OCCT or HWMONITOR, under full load my CPU is between 55-60 so how come is the liquid hoter than the temperature itself? (Sorry i'm not that pro regarding watercooling so ...)

(I tested temps with OCCT:Linpack) HWMONITOR and OCCT show approximately the same temperature. OCCT showed 42 for CPUTIN, 55 for core0 and 56 for core1 and HWMONITOR showed 54 for core0, 55 for core1 and 55 for package. Even though i don't know what "CPUTIN" means as the cores are above it.

I also tested in watch dogs 2, the temperature of my CPU under 90-100% load is 60-65. I don't know why Watch dogs 2 is stronger than OCCT but well..i don't know whether the temperature is ok because this is a watercooling, not an aircooling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom