New Aston Martin Valour - 705bhp V12 + manual gearbox

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
The green trim internally just looks awful and the gear knob can only be described as rancid. I dunno why so many people are raving about it in the YT comments. The exaggeration of features goes way too far - if they are going for that nose style it really only works if you have headlights like the Vulcan, if they want that headlight style they really need to redo the nose and the back end just needs throwing in the toilet - with that overall design language you need something more akin to the Vulcan, I'm not a huge fan of it on the Victor but it kind of works there with the overall style of the car.

EDIT: Though I guess if you have no taste and WANT TO BE SEEN it is the perfect car designed perfectly for that kind of person.

Bit judgemental, taste is individual.

Soldato
The exaggeration of features goes way too far

Thats my take away from this car. When viewed from the front/back or side, for me for a road-going Aston, it's just got too many exaggerated features. It's not subtle and smoothed its sharp and angular with too many different parts seemingly stuck on together with little thought to how they interact visually. I'm sure it will sell though, they always do.

Sadly I'm not in a position to ever buy one of these so what I think means nothing :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom