New Build advice! Budget inside!

Associate
OP
So I ordered this guys came, built it all turned it on and worked for 1 second then turned straight back off! went around securing all the connections, checking everything over, making sure the CPU was seated correctly, even removed the GFX card and still same problem. rang OCUK they said it might be the PSU so organised for an RMA, so I went and found a spare PSU I had around the same wattage and wired this in instead of the suspected faulty one, and once again same problem. so I called back OCUK, they organised for an RMA on the motherboard instead as they suspect it may be that so I purchased a new board recommended over the phone an asus one at the recommendation of the guy on the phone so lets hope that comes and all works fine so my nephew can still get this present for christmas ey!? won't lie I had a mini panic attack when it wouldn't work mind thinking have I done something wrong? :o hah

Soldato
Cutting it close too.

I hope it's sorted with the new motherboard, it sucks when this sort of thing goes wrong but unfortunately it can happen.

Back
Top Bottom