New car!

Associate
OP
Anyway - car looks very tidy although I'm really not liking the alloys, I'd powder coat them in a darker colour. Exhaust looks unecessarily big - is the one you're replacing it with any more subtle?
Not really, maybe slightly less flared than the current one but will probably still be as loud / unsociable :p.
How inconvenient...:p

Seems like a bit of a silly mod to me, it can't be enough of an improvement to justify the inconvenience, especially if there's a rubber bung in it's place
Well I probably wouldn't have done it myself but as it's already been done I may as well leave it as it is. I have to admit it does look a lot neater at the back without the wiper and spoiler... Anyway as is said above many cars come without rear wipers anyway :)

Associate
OP
Lovely. Example. Looks mean as hell.
I always think it's a shame though that such awesome looking cars have such dull interiors.

Looks AWESOME wheels suit it perfectly :cool:

It could do with some 'Teg DC2-DC5 esk interior though, leather doesn't suit your car IMO.
The interior is ok, not as plasticy as I was expecting and the leather is quite nice. Sparco Milanos in red alcantara are on the 'to buy' list but they are way down at the bottom :p
Very nice m8... wheels match the car perfectly.

Was it expensive ?
In the grand scheme of car purchases, no, but for a 10 year old second hand car, yes :p

Back
Top Bottom