New case :)?

Soldato
Hey guys im looking at getting a new case and watercooling for my build. i cant do water in my current case because i had to go getto (more about that later) but yes i was hoping you guys could give me a idea for a nice to look at/ high performance case however it needs to be a XL-ATX for my g1 assassin to fit. when i bought my new build i ordered my motherboard and case (nzxt phantom) from the same place and the store sold the phantom as a XL-ATX case..... and it clearly wasn't and i didn't have the patience of sending it back because at the time i only had 2 weeks to work on my new machine so i couldn't really cool very well and even had to do a external PSU mount... not nice at all this also made my cable management obviously very bad. so i want a roomy case with room for a XL - ATX hope you guys can help, i look forward to uploading my watercooled pc pics to the case gallery :D

Soldato
OP
Would you happen to know if this case can hold like a big rad like quad 120 ( im new to water cooling ) im taking it the bigger rad and more fans = better performance :p im probly going to be asking on here for what would be the best water cooling kit aswell :D id love custom but i wouldent trust myself on mixing and matching parts like compression fittings and tube diameters ( confuses me atm ) but on the other hand, i dont really want one of those all in one h(number) series from corsair i think they lack aesthetics

Soldato
OP
Ah thats a shame im really interested in the asthetics aswell i dont find the cases ive looked at to be very visualy pleasing and most dont have a window to see my system that would be a nice feature and systemerror that case it to small :) it wont fit my motherboard

Soldato
OP
Yeah thats the only problem ive had with my board, finding a good looking case that actualy fits it, i wish the phantom was a couple inch taller haha the way ive had to go getto i cant even fit another gpu into it........ so unfair D: oh well im sure i will find something i was going to get the haf x but im still not to sure about how well it works for watercooling

Back
Top Bottom