New Charity Band: Please show your solidarity for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
....the workers in wristband sweatshops all across Asia.

1000's of skilled artisans are being made to work night and day to meet demand for Charity Wristbands.

Children as young as 18 months are being made to spend 20 hours a day hunched over the special loom invented by Lance Armstrong.

I have launched a BRAND NEW wristband to raise awareness of these peoples' plight.

They are easy to acquire, do not rely on child labour, and are set to outstrip the other cool bands that have become this seasons ultimate accessory for fashionistas with a heart and/or conscience.

Thanks to an advanced distribution network, these bands can be found in work places and educational instuti... insitu... shcools and collages all across the UK.

They are absolutely free.

charitay2.jpg

They have been constructed by melting down normal domestic rubber bands into large rubber bricks, these are then sold to psychiatric instuti... insitu... mental homes, which funds boxes of slightly higher quality bands.

With your help, we can change this horrible scene:

bad.jpg

Into this tear-jerking vision:

good.jpg

Remember: The more you wear: the more you ARE AWARE.

If enough people wear enough bands, we can stretch a rubber band around the world.

This gigantic emotional band will bring happy and sad people closer together and create an overall worldwide feeling of "I'm OK, not great, but I can't complain".

elasticworld3.jpg

Thanks for reading, and thanks for caring.

Last edited:

Tru

Tru

Soldato
OP
Desmo said:
I'm with ya bro :D

http://www.desmo.plus.com/odds/band.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
I just shed a tear of joy. :)
[QUOTE=semi-pro waster]I fully support this idea but sadly I only have a blue rubber band on my desk, is this acceptable or do I have to assault my local postman to procure a supply for me and my caring friends?[/QUOTE]
The blue band is acceptable, but don't let that stop you assaulting your posty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom