New Charity Band: Please show your solidarity for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Another for the collection

band.jpg

Soldato
oh come on! im at work and i dont have a camera and ive got bloody loads of elastic bands on my desk youll just have to trust me! ill wear it till i get home and baddass can vouch for me later!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Exentia said:
oh come on! im at work and i dont have a camera and ive got bloody loads of elastic bands on my desk youll just have to trust me! ill wear it till i get home and baddass can vouch for me later!

You realise that the more bands you wear, the more support you're showing..... get 'em all on!

Soldato
Belmit said:
You realise that the more bands you wear, the more support you're showing..... get 'em all on!

im getting some weird looks but got about 20 on me arm now! will take them home with me and get a pic! then you shall eat your words otacon! :p

Man of Honour
CChrisca said:
I just hope that this doesn't start a spate of muggings of postmen all across Britain :eek:

:D

Oi don't go stealing my idea, actually no I take it back sorry. This is for charity, I shouldn't be selfish. If anyone hears of a posty falling down the stairs in Dundee tomorrow, sssh it wasn't me ;)

Apologies for the quality, it is taken on my phone camera so you might not be able to see there are four bands on there to prove how much I care :D

semiprowaster-Charity.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom